Working at PBSO

Thread: Working at PBSO

Unregistered

Working at PBSO

Can someone who works/worked at PBSO speak to the culture, benefits (take home, insurance, retirement), opportunities for specialized, etc? Out of state certified considering my options in S FL.... thanks

Unregistered

Wonderful place to work

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone who works/worked at PBSO speak to the culture, benefits (take home, insurance, retirement), opportunities for specialized, etc? Out of state certified considering my options in S FL.... thanks

PBSO has a great relationship with the judges.
    https://pbsotalk.org/forums/pbso/vie...hp?f=65&t=7691

Unregistered
    Check out the Broward Sheriff's Office. Much better agency, plus the have a new sheriff that is the bomb. Sheriff Tony.

W.G. for Tony 2020
    Check out the Broward Sheriff's Office. Much better agency, plus the have a new sheriff that is the bomb. Sheriff Tony.

Yes Sir,

Tony's an authentic cop, stand up. Fair. And is doing a great job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by W.G. for Tony 2020 View Post
    Yes Sir,

Whatever you're smoking, please share! You have no idea what this guy has done to our agency. Imagine Sheriff Bradshaw firing you, even though you were cleared by the courts and IA.

Unregistered
    Absolutely not!! This must have been a post from one of his recruiting Deputies because if they can't recruit they will have to go back to Road Patrol and actually work. Let me tell you, it started with Israel but Temporary Tony, Phony Tony, call him whatever you want except a leader. The guy had 12 years total in a smaller department, lies about everything, overrulled his own boards to fire Deputies doing their job, and is incompetent. This guy when he was with the Coral Springs Police Dept. shot at a locked door to gain entry into a simple domestic. What kind of decision making is that?? What if a two year old kid was on the other side of the door?? Or anyone for that matter. We got a slightly better increase in our contract but PBSO still pays better and Bradshaw stands up for his people (or at least it seems that way to us on the outside). I mean our Union had to send a letter to our "sheriff" to demand masks for us. Also, he has refused to meet with our union president for over a year. I am ashamed to say it but it is the right thing to say......Do not apply to BSO!!!

Unregistered

What

Quote Originally Posted by W.G. for Tony 2020 View Post
    Yes Sir,

You mean the Sheriff that just had a no confidence vote from his deputies and lieutenants? Sgt. Tony is a joke and in way over his head. Why would you put a sergeant from the Coral Springs PD with 7 total years of law enforcement experience in charge of a 5400 person agency? Not sure, but you see the results.