Lateral Recruit Class
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lateral Recruit Class

Any word on how the program is working or if we are getting applicants? I have heard the class for November is filling up quick, but of course question the source. Also anybody have new Troopers from the last LRC and how are hey doing?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on how the program is working or if we are getting applicants? I have heard the class for November is filling up quick, but of course question the source. Also anybody have new Troopers from the last LRC and how are hey doing?
    There is an LRC in November. The first group of LRC recruits have not finished the academy.

Unregistered
    There is an LRC in November. The first group of LRC recruits have not finished the academy.
    The first group of LRCs are already on the road (been on the road for over a month). They just attend the graduation with the BRC later this year as a formality.

Unregistered
    It’s working. The November class is filling up nicely.

Unregistered
    It’s working. The November class is filling up nicely.
    Good program. We need the help.

Unregistered
    I'm in the process not for the November LRC hopefully. I'm switching my certification over from Georgia. Just hope I can make it in time. I have PAT August 25th and already taken the CJBAT. Gulf Coast College is working on my EOT as we speak.

Taking a four day class September 25th-28th there also. Then taking the state test a week or two later in October. I just hope they can process my application fast enough and background. Just going to keep my fingers crossed.

Does anyone know what the four week class is like? As far as schedule and classes?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    I'm in the process not for the November LRC hopefully. I'm switching my certification over from Georgia. Just hope I can make it in time. I have PAT August 25th and already taken the CJBAT. Gulf Coast College is working on my EOT as we speak.

Taking a four day class September 25th-28th there also. Then taking the state test a week or two later in October. I just hope they can process my application fast enough and background. Just going to keep my fingers crossed.

Does anyone know what the four week class is like? As far as schedule and classes?
    I also have 11 years experience so I think I would be a good candidate and make a great trooper.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by howardtheduck View Post
    I also have 11 years experience so I think I would be a good candidate and make a great trooper.
    High liability areas. Driving, firearms, policy etc.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how many vacancies FHP has right now.?

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how many vacancies FHP has right now.?
    142 statewide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast