Stand UP for our legal rights ..Peace..Respect for all.....

Stand UP for our legal rights ..Peace..Respect for all.....

We are all here alive, living afraid, scared, of what our US has become, living afraid even from our own people, no mind the system that is so quick to judge. Each and everyday we are afraid to wake up, hear a knock at our door, " Oh my sorry for your lost... Where has the morals gone, we do not a education to have smarts, old school, new school, ....We are all GODs children no matters what skin color we are, I am boricua , morena american, blanca, we are a melting pot, of rainbows full of shinning happy colors. But there are many who have become successful in life, why? they were the many lucky one that did not have to survived or even know what it is to live poor, Inner City which we old schoolers called with pride the GHETTO's many will ask what is ghetto what is inner city: One and the same..We yes have been in the ghettos, get out but we are ghetto inside and out. But the Police officers lets not always point the fingers, we today have many interracial officers proud of my own people who served/serving and for many bad ones who use quick judgement, have no knowledge of the streets, the world in which we live, then the ones that make it to the top are becoming like areos, yes, forgetting the roots and HISTORY? Many do need to be retrained, those young rookies what ever color you are race, new either to get real training stop profiling because yes our own police officers, forget, they ate shit too, accomplish a goal to become Police office serve to protect not to think to be all high all mighty because you/they carry a BADGE make them/you all high and mighty .

I been profile just when I say my last name, color of my skin, for example " Many moons ago, I was in Western Mass/Holyoke, Ma just open a new community based program to service our people in an locations where the building I chose was bello, here comes a white janitor, building maybe supervisor, as many of us white and latino we enter the elevator to go to our office, the man just WHITE aloud stated, on wow know we have black, boricua coming and going out of that new office, did he know I was Boricua is winter and my skin is as white as snow...I looked directly at him those in the elevator looked at him, and looked at me when I clearly loudly informed him look at me what and who am i, he stated oh White, I stated what makes you think I am white, your white, I gave it to him very clearly and informed him guess what I am one of those people my participants not clients, and I am not white, I am a white Puerto Rican woman. I will speak with your supervisor that you need to be educated that no one should racism because he also can from Poland, this continues to happen today all over. The discriminations placed by our race by what educational background we grew up in, poor or rich...I also not into to much political person, we have even our own minorites who by chose are REPUBLICAN because they are two faced they grew up in a good place they do not know a day living in the Inner cities .

One day in a small town in Western Mass the first black man to be hire as the Cheif of Police, 1990 early 20's, we sat at many meetings conference where here comes this Black man skin color only, His first introduction of himself at every where he when was the same ground of Social service community workers .
    HE's LINES were, I am Black a catholic and republican? Can anyone answer this ?

Unregistered
    Faith Johnson, District Attorney for Dallas, is an UNCLE TOM for letting Amber Guyger get away completely with killing Botham Jean! THIS is why nobody respects the Police! This is a FREE COUNTRY, not a Police State! ACT LIKE A FREE COUNTRY!