Noble

Thread: Noble

Unregistered

Noble

So now the racists in our department are having a confrence at the diplomat. I am sure that Norris only wanted black officers working that event. What a joke this is. I’m sure those officers where on city time also so NOBLE didn’t have to pay for a detail.

Unregistered
    So there’s a conference, big deal. I haven’t seen any black officers discriminating against anyone. I have seen members of the command staff being discriminatory and unprofessional. The fourth floor is the problem not the cops we are working side by side with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So now the racists in our department are having a confrence at the diplomat. I am sure that Norris only wanted black officers working that event. What a joke this is. I’m sure those officers where on city time also so NOBLE didn’t have to pay for a detail.
    They paid us OT to be there..

Unregistered
    There is nothing wrong with the 4th floor it’s the best command staff we have had in a long time. There is an issue with guys working that confrance on duty or overtime just to please certain people (NOBLE).

Unregistered

Best Command Staff?

There is nothing wrong with the 4th floor it’s the best command staff we have had in a long time. There is an issue with guys working that confrance on duty or overtime just to please certain people (NOBLE).
    Best Command Staff, are you kidding! BTW, you do have spellcheck, don't you?

Unregistered
    Yes best command staff! I think it is great the chief called in and intimidated 2 of the cops who spoke at the city commission meeting behind closed doors. It is great the command staff put the word out and threatened cops with no transfers for going to a different union. It is wonderful Devlin became visibly upset at 2 cops who did their job by the book handling an accident. And that’s just their first 6 months.

Unregistered
    Best Command Staff, are you kidding! BTW, you do have spellcheck, don't you?
    Still the best? NO. Never was. Worst command staff in years.

Unregistered
    COB is preparing to promote another female NOBLE before the list expires. Hopefully he doesn't pass over DH again. It's funny how complaints are sustain against a NOBLE member, yet she gets transferred into a specialized unit. With NOBLE and the click, we don't stand a chance.

Unregistered
    Still the best? NO. Never was. Worst command staff in years.
    No question about it! COB has turned out to be nearly as bad as that knucklehead, Sanchez.

Unregistered
    No question about it! COB has turned out to be nearly as bad as that knucklehead, Sanchez.
    I would put them in the same category, both at the top. COB will surpass Sanchez very quickly