No Diggity - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Diggity

Unregistered
    was hoping we could go back to talking in code after giving the Ohio paper pushers 2 years to learn the signals but they too busy spending the cities money on a county wide pub crawl. why is it that we have to hear about our administration falling out of one bar after another from friends at other agencies. this place is a joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    was hoping we could go back to talking in code after giving the Ohio paper pushers 2 years to learn the signals but they too busy spending the cities money on a county wide pub crawl. why is it that we have to hear about our administration falling out of one bar after another from friends at other agencies. this place is a joke
    Instant Replay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF1tdB_2BjQ

Unregistered
    Which idiots did this?

Unregistered
    This past week there was an email sent to all supervisors regarding plain talk from the Ohio Crew. The email demanded that all supervisors hold their people accountable (written reprimands) for not using plain talk. Is it fair that we all must suffer because the Ohio Crew can’t take the initiative to learn 10-codes and signals?

Unregistered
    Has anyone called them out on being drunk and disorderly downtown all the damn time?

Unregistered
    How they cant just stay sober or at least not publicly drunkards is beyond me. they got a golden ticket. come to a new town, given all the power, where no one knows what incompetent nasty illiterate petty little men they are....and they come and screw loyal good people over and institute ludicrous policy changes that have done nothing but increase crime and cost money.

Unregistered
    All three will be gone when diggs contract runs up. Then we’ll be back to an internal chief, probably j-rod, and an internal command staff and it will be back to how it was pre-diggs

Unregistered
    All three will be gone when diggs contract runs up. Then we’ll be back to an internal chief, probably j-rod, and an internal command staff and it will be back to how it was pre-diggs
    Liar-liar,,,JROD will NEVER EVER be a chief at FMPD

Unregistered
    Probably happened why the bike guys were at the gym or in their office with their side chicks

Unregistered
    Could anyone explain to me why is the Chief in bed with the Community Engagement group from Washington D.C. He continues to pay these people hundreds of thousands of dollars, for what. You hire people from Washington D.C. (better known as AKA:Chocolate City) to bring a change to Fort Myers to help deter crime.

First mistake is hiring a group from Washington D.C., The crime rate in Washington D.C is very high. The murder rate in Washington D.C. is through the roof. If these paid consultants live in a city with a high crime rate and they can't fix their own crime problems in their own back yard meaning Washington D.C., who in the Hell are they to consult and teach the people in the City of Fort Myers to combat and stop crime issues.

A ex-Captain, ex-Lieutenant, a current Captain, a current Lieutenant, a current Dunbar CPC and a current Deputy Chief all advised Diggs to part ways from The rip off Group from Washington D.C. before they become his greatest downfall. Digg still doesn't listen.
    I work in DC and I can tell you that yes crime is high here compared to FM. When I was in FM in july I'd watch the news and was really shocked at the low crime rate, I know you all have crime and such but nothing like here in DC and you chief is using that group to help with crime etc then the tax payers are getting the shaft. I have looked at your agency and a few others to work for and I'm thinking from what I've seen compared to DC it seems to be a walk in the park not to say it's not a busy place but FM and DC is apples and oranges. Be safe guys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast