No Diggity
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Diggity

Unregistered

No Diggity

Our Chief is a joke and an embarrassment to our agency. He does not give a shit about anything but himself. We are just bodies to him.

Unregistered

He is a sham

Only reason he is there is to present some bullshit brady bunch image that the dept wants to improve their relations with the scum on the mlk corridor. Obviously isnt working so what is the point of having him around.

Unregistered
    U watch, this will be no different from Andy. Worthless diggs and his crew will use this tragedy just as baker did to self promote themselves. What a spectacle this has been with all these phony two faced snakes at fmpd. How about if you had honored him in life because he was great officer and an even better human being. Adam was my friend and brother, i will be there for his family long after the week it takes these snakes to go back to business as usual.

Unregistered
    This chief is an absolute joke. No leadership whatsoever.

Unregistered
    This chief lives in the city limits and drives his work vehicle for his personal vehicle, but it has taken him hours to respond to the hospital to be at Adams side and conworkers. What a great leader

Unregistered
    He couldn't even be bothered to go around the crowd last night and see how everyone is doing. What a tool, again we lack a true leader, just someone after their own self interests.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He couldn't even be bothered to go around the crowd last night and see how everyone is doing. What a tool, again we lack a true leader, just someone after their own self interests.
    This has been such a piss poor performance of leadership from this chief. It’s sad to think this guy has been in law enforcement for 38 years. Then again know wonder he was the 5th choice of the panel that interviewed all the candidates. Only Kazami wanted him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This has been such a piss poor performance of leadership from this chief. It’s sad to think this guy has been in law enforcement for 38 years. Then again know wonder he was the 5th choice of the panel that interviewed all the candidates. Only Kazami wanted him.
    I'm black and work here. I will be the first to say he was hired because of his race. If the city wanted a black chief he was absolutely the wrong choice.

Unregistered
    I think it's time for newhouse and the rest of the admin flunkies help out on the road, last time I checked they were cops too. Pep is the only one the road remotely respects.

Unregistered

Police chief

Desmaret for chief

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast