Mass Exodus Model City - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I'm one of the ones that left. I loved working in Model City and in the North in general but not anymore...not with all the stupid 50s.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm one of the ones that left. I loved working in Model City and in the North in general but not anymore...not with all the stupid 50s.
    Will someone PLEASE get this information to the District Major and NET Commanders! Your "50s" must not extend beyond 15 minutes; doing so defeats the purpose. This strategy is not some harebrained idea, but a proven policing tool recommended by the Police Foundation. The most significant question often posed regarding Hot-Spot-Policing, is what will officers do once there? Here are three tactics applied by the Philadelphia Police Department which proved positive for that agency: 1) foot patrol, 2) problem‐oriented policing, and 3) offender‐focused policing.

While 1. and 2. may serve to reduce some minor crimes, 3. goes to the core as to why we are police officers. Offender-Focused Policing emphasizes seizing suspects you know, based on your experience and training, have committed, are committing or are about to commit a crime. Before a police officer pierces the Fourth Amendment protective veil against an unreasonable seizure, that police officer officer must be well-versed in the authority granted him or her under Florida Statute,Section 901.151, The Florida Stop and Frisk Law. Should some of you not be, research it, read it and become steeped in it.

The Hot-Spot-Policing tool must not become a mechanism for generating arrests and citations, productivity quotas if you will. Such enforcement actions will occur naturally; based on the officers' shrew observations, consistent with the intent, letter and spirit of FSS 901.151, and - of course - the presence of probable cause. Identifying suspects, developing raw-street intelligence that is documented and transmitted to SIS is as important.

https://www.policefoundation.org/wp-...Rev6.23.15.pdf

https://www.policefoundation.org/

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0901.151.html

Unregistered
    Will someone PLEASE get this information to the District Major and NET Commanders! Your "50s" must not extend beyond 15 minutes; doing so defeats the purpose. This strategy is not some harebrained idea, but a proven policing tool recommended by the Police Foundation. The most significant question often posed regarding Hot-Spot-Policing, is what will officers do once there? Here are three tactics applied by the Philadelphia Police Department which proved positive for that agency: 1) foot patrol, 2) problem‐oriented policing, and 3) offender‐focused policing.

While 1. and 2. may serve to reduce some minor crimes, 3. goes to the core as to why we are police officers. Offender-Focused Policing emphasizes seizing suspects you know, based on your experience and training, have committed, are committing or are about to commit a crime. Before a police officer pierces the Fourth Amendment protective veil against an unreasonable seizure, that police officer officer must be well-versed in the authority granted him or her under Florida Statute,Section 901.151, The Florida Stop and Frisk Law. Should some of you not be, research it, read it and become steeped in it.

The Hot-Spot-Policing tool must not become a mechanism for generating arrests and citations, productivity quotas if you will. Such enforcement actions will occur naturally; based on the officers' shrew observations, consistent with the intent, letter and spirit of FSS 901.151, and - of course - the presence of probable cause. Identifying suspects, developing raw-street intelligence that is documented and transmitted to SIS is as important.

https://www.policefoundation.org/wp-...Rev6.23.15.pdf

https://www.policefoundation.org/

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0901.151.html
    You forgot number 4... watch Netflix, hide under a tree with a wall at your back, and chill.. the beans have been shooting themselves long before I got there and they will still be shooting themsleves long after I’m gone. No need to risk my life, pension, freedom, for the animals of liberty city

Unregistered
    You forgot number 4... watch Netflix, hide under a tree with a wall at your back, and chill.. the beans have been shooting themselves long before I got there and they will still be shooting themsleves long after I’m gone. No need to risk my life, pension, freedom, for the animals of liberty city
    And you have the temerity to put on a Miami Police Officer's uniform, badge and call yourself a Miami Police Officer? I hope you are jesting? Otherwise, what a sorry excuse for a human being you must be.

Unregistered
    I am transferring to Brickell with my buddy Rony the YouTuber where there's nothing to do there as he claims. Cojerlo suave mi gente.

Unregistered
    As the Commander I am bringing new robots to do as I want. Now go answer calls

Unregistered
    And you have the temerity to put on a Miami Police Officer's uniform, badge and call yourself a Miami Police Officer? I hope you are jesting? Otherwise, what a sorry excuse for a human being you must be.

Jesting or not. Why should any of us put up with the department B.S. and that from the hood. People in the P&B don't want us their. Were only to be scene when called upon. The same ones, screaming and yelling about no police coverage. Will be the same ones, leading the mod, because an officer was forced to use force to protect one of their own or themselves. I sure many here don't expect a thank you but try helping the police once in a while. Instead of plying both ends to the middle. Plus I'm sure your blinking $$$ signs every time we show up. Looking for that big free payday, not the candy bar.

Unregistered
    you guys sure know how to back up your blues

Unregistered
    I proudly call myself an officer of the times and a human of the times..and I proudly smile every 2 weeks when I see my paycheck for doing nothing... you have a problem with it.. to bad.. nothing you do can change my ways

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12