New sidearm - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New sidearm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As someone who was intimately involved in such procurements by a number of agencies, I can say without fear of contradiction that the reason Glock has the lion's share of LE bidness is COST. Do they work? Absolutely. I'm a fanboy. However, others work as well and just about any modern striker-fired handgun is more than adequate for LE work. In the final analysis though, the bottom line is what put most of them out there, especially where the agency is doing the buying.
    So lets price is lower and function is as god or better? Hmm seems like a no brainier wow Governments buying something that costs less and works as good or better than the competition.

Unregistered
    oh okay troll, I'll bite.

what hospital?
    http://www.google.com/amp/www.ocala....emplate=ampart

This hospital ya jackwagon. This wouldn't have happened with a Laser Atlanta.

Unregistered
    That wasn't an accidental discharge. I'm not going to post what it was for safety purposes, but it was NOT an accidental discharge. I didn't read the article you posted but I am aware of the incident

Unregistered
    That wasn't an accidental discharge. I'm not going to post what it was for safety purposes, but it was NOT an accidental discharge. I didn't read the article you posted but I am aware of the incident
    Lol you're a fool. Safety reasons. Get a clue.

Unregistered
    THe military is having tons of problems with the P320! So no not a good choice... I am not a huge Glock Fan Boy however they just work and there is a reason they hold about 85% or more of the US Law Enforcement Market.
    Glocks suck in comparison to SIG. Glock rested on their laurels too long, got lazy and lost. look at the 19x and their attempt to compete with SIG. no, you are wrong. brass made a great choice and in the years to come will be vindicated. you shall see.

Unregistered
    Glocks suck in comparison to SIG. Glock rested on their laurels too long, got lazy and lost. look at the 19x and their attempt to compete with SIG. no, you are wrong. brass made a great choice and in the years to come will be vindicated. you shall see.
    https://www.guns.com/2017/08/09/sig-...uit-over-p320/

Real winner just like the cameras and the TASERs that regularly fail.

Unregistered
    https://www.guns.com/2017/08/09/sig-...uit-over-p320/

Real winner just like the cameras and the TASERs that regularly fail.
    old news. the problem has been addressed and fixed. get with the times....

Unregistered
    Who really cares? Glock or Sig doesn't matter. Both are serviceable and inexpensive plastic alternatives to real guns carried by real troopers when it meant something to wear the uniform. What gun doesn't matter anymore than what pen or what pepper spray. Everything issued to you was supplied by the lowest bidder. It ain't a Python or a Model 27!

Unregistered
    SIGs fail. Their rifles have issues with parts of the ejector breaking making it into a very expensive club. If you want a rifle with a good chance to fail when you need its then a Sig rifle is the AR for you.
    The 320 pistols are being sold for peanuts and Sig is taking a loss for each gun they sold to the Feds. The military is having issues with the pistol, especially with the ammo they issue for combat use.
    In the end, nobody can beat what Gaston Glock made and gun companies are just trying to copy Glocks. Glock doesn't need to raise their bar because they are the bar.

Unregistered
    SIGs fail. Their rifles have issues with parts of the ejector breaking making it into a very expensive club. If you want a rifle with a good chance to fail when you need its then a Sig rifle is the AR for you.
    The 320 pistols are being sold for peanuts and Sig is taking a loss for each gun they sold to the Feds. The military is having issues with the pistol, especially with the ammo they issue for combat use.
    In the end, nobody can beat what Gaston Glock made and gun companies are just trying to copy Glocks. Glock doesn't need to raise their bar because they are the bar.
    ok glock fanboy.... give us the proof...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast