New sidearm - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New sidearm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SRT is supposed to be elite when it comes to guns. But they accidentally shootin and damaging stuff at home around family. Thats not safe.

Anyone else would get paper just for bumping a car or pole in a parking lot. They gonna look out for the favs.

Different rules, different discipline, different people.
    That's right snowflake; get over it.

Unregistered
    What happens when you accidental shoot your house wit you pistol

You put another round in the magazine and keep your mouth shut.

Unregistered
    SRT is a bunch of clowns with no real purpose. So who cares if a regular trooper or one on SRT has an ND.
    Isn't there supposed to be an investigation after a negligent discharge? And probably some kind of documentation, if it was careless?

Unregistered
    Any new info?

Unregistered
    I carry my Springfield Armory XDM45 and no one noticed command hasn't said anything. I trust it more then Glock and half the price of the Sig P320. I seen a few other fellow coworkers carrying them besides myself.

Unregistered
    I carry my Springfield Armory XDM45 and no one noticed command hasn't said anything. I trust it more then Glock and half the price of the Sig P320. I seen a few other fellow coworkers carrying them besides myself.
    I highly doubt anyone would have the balls to do that.

That, or they don’t value their job too much. If you ever god forbid have to use it, you would be ****ed

Unregistered
    If by writing this, you're trying to convince us this particular weapon system is the best, you have just failed. Who would want something recommend by an idiot such as yourself who would violate policy and take a foolhardy risk such as what you said you have done?

Unregistered
    What a dumb ass!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345