Experienced Lawyer Says Sheriff Got it Right! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s cause they are a bunch of dumb cops or James and his clan of cop haters. There is no cause of action. Actually by not arresting the Sheriff eliminated the cause of action. If Sheriff had arrested he would have got his butt sued off by Drejka when slim Bernie dumped the case. What dont you morons get that the Sheriff got it right and every lawyer worth a crap agrees. Marquise family can only sue Drejka and good luck on that. He lives in the hood too. The problem is these people dont get the law and how it works. At the end the Sheriff will be found to have been right all along and this law is the problem.
    Stop playing attorney and using terms like cause of action. Let's see failing to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Sheriff, mental anguish, deprived state of mind and civil rights violations. This case was simple and I'm sure the shooter was couched in his statement to framework Into a SYG defense. I'm not sure what you don't get about imminent danger but this does not meet that threshold. Now Bob has dump it into the lap of Bernie who has never not sided with Bob. This is why the DOJ was requested do to the possibility of bias behavior between Bernie and Bob. I'll leave you with this genius do your research Drejka has property valued over 350,000 dollars and not sure on assists fair from the hood. Bob has played US Supreme Court judge instead of Sheriff. In the end a grand jury will find that this case is not a SYG case and will indict Drejka for murder.

You need Bob to be right because you obviously benefit from Bob holding the office of Sheriff. You know this is wrong but you need for Bob to be right because you too are bias. You are Bobs scout on this site and oppose anyone that disagrees with him. Not everyone is a cop hater most people just won't justice. It's time to stop your bias behavior and see this for what it is.

Unregistered
    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...orge-zimmerman

"When claims are filed, they're filed against anybody who could possibly have any culpability," he said. Trayvon's parents must have concluded that Zimmerman's homeowners association did, he said, thus the claim.

Crump will use the same playbook: he will sue everyone who could possibly have any culpability. Gulatieri already established that the state SYG law prevented him from arresting the shooter so the state has culpability. If McCabe decides to press charges then Gualtieri too has culpability for not enforcing the law. If McCabe sides with Gualtieri then the state has sole culpability. Crump may sue everyone involved just to see what sticks. It's all about the money at this point because Crump knows full well the GOP dominated state legislature will not overturn SYG.

Unregistered
    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...orge-zimmerman

"When claims are filed, they're filed against anybody who could possibly have any culpability," he said. Trayvon's parents must have concluded that Zimmerman's homeowners association did, he said, thus the claim.

Crump will use the same playbook: he will sue everyone who could possibly have any culpability. Gulatieri already established that the state SYG law prevented him from arresting the shooter so the state has culpability. If McCabe decides to press charges then Gualtieri too has culpability for not enforcing the law. If McCabe sides with Gualtieri then the state has sole culpability. Crump may sue everyone involved just to see what sticks. It's all about the money at this point because Crump knows full well the GOP dominated state legislature will not overturn SYG.
    You my ignorant friend are in plain speak a STUPID MORON. There is so much law that says you are wrong not even sure where to begin. Stay to your stupid cop mentality and let the big boys play in the Major Leagues.

Unregistered
    You my ignorant friend are in plain speak a STUPID MORON. There is so much law that says you are wrong not even sure where to begin. Stay to your stupid cop mentality and let the big boys play in the Major Leagues.
    Ok judge do tell us about the vast amount of knowledge you posses. You must have went to Stetson and had an affair with another dumb ass Stetson grad. I can't wait to hear the great logic that you posses. Let me guess Bob has made all the right decisions and everyone else is stupid and ignorant. Same old song by the same old asshole.

Unregistered
    This was not a good shoot. The decision to not arrest most certainly came from the top and I could imagine the investigating deputies are frustrated. Bob is passing the buck on this one and it comes off as cowardly at best.

Now, SYG is getting lots of unnecessary scrutiny thanks to Bob playing lawyer instead of cop. We all know Bob doesn’t like SYG and this was an attempt to further his agenda and stir up debate. It may be a political disaster.

To make matters worse... Sharpton is coming. He’s a known racist but like him, I also can’t help but think how different this would be had the situation been racially reversed. Maybe the outrage is justified?

Either way, it’s hard to justify deadly force when you’re separated from the aggressor and they’re backing/turning away. The video is clear to me but it’s facinsting how many different opinions can be formed from it. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Sharpton is going to rile folks up so be careful.

Unregistered
    You are either a wanna-be lawyer or a lawyer from Bob's pack. The only "big boys" you play with are located below Bob's belt.

Unregistered
    This just in Bob fans NRA, Republicanss refute GOP sheriffs stand you ground claim.

A Florida sheriff "Bob" claimed stand your ground essentially prohibited him from making an arrest in a politically charged and racially tinged shooting death, but his fellow republicans who wrote the law , criminal court attorneys and even the NRA are accusing him of misapplying Florida self defense statue. What say now Bob fans.

Unregistered
    This just in Bob fans NRA, Republicanss refute GOP sheriffs stand you ground claim.

A Florida sheriff "Bob" claimed stand your ground essentially prohibited him from making an arrest in a politically charged and racially tinged shooting death, but his fellow republicans who wrote the law , criminal court attorneys and even the NRA are accusing him of misapplying Florida self defense statue. What say now Bob fans.
    Sheriff Gualtieri should contact Charlie Crist and ask him what's the best way to switch to Democrat. Why hide it any longer?

Unregistered
    Sheriff Gualtieri should contact Charlie Crist and ask him what's the best way to switch to Democrat. Why hide it any longer?
    He better do it quick he and Bernie are co-hosting a fund raiser in Clearwater tomorrow for Rick Scott.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123