Let the Finger Pointing Begin...Ousted Deputy Lawsuit - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Compete idiot huh? Let’s see your resume compared to his. Let’s see your level of education compared to his. Let’s talk about your over all experiences. This guy was a decorated US military combat veteran. What have you done other than crawl out the caves of Europe or worse yet be an azz kissing rank chaser.
    LOL, all that education and experience and yet he couldn’t pass an easy promotional test.

Unregistered
    FD was given special treatment when taking his promotion tests. He was given extra time, etc due to his "learning impairment". So...............

Unregistered
    Is that documented anywhere?

Unregistered
    Caves or Europe. You fukkin racist asshole!
    No more racist than someone anonymously calling a well educated Blackman an idiot. One who is minding his own business and not bothering anyone.

Unregistered
    LOL, all that education and experience and yet he couldn’t pass an easy promotional test.
    FYI, the man pass the test a few times before. Second his masters degree has nothing to do with a test that a non law enforcement person wrote, that plenty of people have struggled to pass. Third I’ll bet money that no one in your top heavy administration could pass this easy test without help from cheat sheets, etc. This man is minding his business not bothering anyone and y’all want to bring him into LEO Affairs drama. I bet none of you will personally contact him and meet him and talk the nonsense that your typing safely behind your computer screen to his face. Matter fact I know him very well and I could arrange a meeting. No I don’t work for your agency so this arrangement can be done in a private setting. If none of you crap takers don’t want to do this then that proves how big and bad you really are. Leave this dude out of the drama and if you can’t be man or woman enough to say it to his face.

Unregistered
    FD was given special treatment when taking his promotion tests. He was given extra time, etc due to his "learning impairment". So...............
    Exactly. FD was given accommodations in the academy and for the promotional exams. Then he was promoted every time there after. The promotions stopped when his father left the agency. That is corruption at its best.

Unregistered
    What’s Dixon suing about?
    Not sure exactly but his number is still the same. Reach out to him, and if he knows you, I’m sure he will tell you. D was always a good dude and a hard worker. He never bothered anyone and helped everyone if he could. To have his name brought up on LEO Affairs is bs. The dude bothered no one.

Unregistered
    Yep all that education. Hey genius there are plenty of people that failed this poorly written law enforcement test. There are plenty who barely passed the test. He passed the test more than once but I’m sure your dumb azz don’t know all the facts. How about the others who were passed when they actually failed the test. What about those that had cheat material for the test. See y’all always typing sh!t safely behind your computer screen about people. But no one has the ballz to say it to the person’s face. I’ll bet you a paycheck Big D would welcome a face to face opportunity to hear people talk crap to his face. His number is still the same reach out to him and set up a meeting. Anything short of that just proves the cowards that post on LEO Affairs. This man kept to himself and bothered no one. But he would stand up against bs. Not to mention he was never afraid to beat azz long before he wore a uniform. So why don’t you be the first to test the beat azz theory out. I believe it was back in early 2000 when I saw him knock a dude’s teeth out. Lol coward.......

Unregistered
    Not sure exactly but his number is still the same. Reach out to him, and if he knows you, I’m sure he will tell you. D was always a good dude and a hard worker. He never bothered anyone and helped everyone if he could. To have his name brought up on LEO Affairs is bs. The dude bothered no one.
    It was brought up solely so the office can do what it does best, and that is to discredit good deputies with good cases against them. The funny part about all of this is that staff and admin think people believe them when they do this. Instead, your protestations make others think there is something there worth looking further into. The more you say there’s nothing to see here, the more I want to see.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345