Never 09- 04,05,10,14,12705,12,11,10,04 who am I?

Unregistered

Never 09- 04,05,10,14,12705,12,11,10,04 who am I?

I have a PhD in killing time and avoiding work for 10 hours and sluffing everything off on co-workers with no shame. This is EVERY DAY . So creative in being darilect in duty they will , find an animal walking to slow and bring it to a shelter and be on the signal for HOURS, while other co workers and handling multiple serious calls and arrests. No shame in their game . Did I mention this is EVERY DAY for YEARS. Masters degree in the following signals....04,05, 10, 14 at the NESS on an old call for paperwork. Comes to work late every other day, Just happens to go 09 right before 06 time every day. NOW I OVER RIDE SUPERVISORS AND TELL THEM I AM NOT GOING TO DO WHAT YOU ASK. WHO AM I ?

Unregistered

Hi

Hmmmmm....could this perhaps be an officer of the female persuasion? Maybe has the initials of MG (used to be MJ)?

Unregistered

???

Could it be Y.V. From the female persuasion.

I am an engineer that had passed my degree from the city best university with the most great point of the average that I also was to expected. With that degree I had got the best essay uk diploma that still in the university and I am not going to taking that.

Unregistered
    I thought Jose Q was long gone

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought Jose Q was long gone
    Now that's funny! Take your star sir.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    I am glad to see the things you shared Heeve Point is best.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

roblox no download hack

Thank you for stopping Roblox Robux 2019 without human verification or scan code. The recent creation of robox generators is very difficult.
    roblox no download hack

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a PhD in killing time and avoiding work for 10 hours and sluffing everything off on co-workers with no shame. This is EVERY DAY . So creative in being darilect in duty they will , find an animal walking to slow and bring it to a shelter and be on the signal for HOURS, while other co workers and handling multiple serious calls and arrests. No shame in their game . Did I mention this is EVERY DAY for YEARS. Masters degree in the following signals....04,05, 10, 14 at the NESS on an old call for paperwork. Comes to work late every other day, Just happens to go 09 right before 06 time every day. NOW I OVER RIDE SUPERVISORS AND TELL THEM I AM NOT GOING TO DO WHAT YOU ASK. WHO AM I ?
    enjoy it, celebrate it, they can NEVER write you up for ANYTHING ..if they try just point that way and say WTF.. LOOL