Another Probation Officer arrested in Central Florida - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Almost like being on Probation. Because my Probation Officer would try to have sex with me. Bet your Mom is so proud

Ms. Jasper
    My mother is proud of me because I haven't lived with her since I was 17, while your fat, uneducated, lazy, arse still lives at home and you still leave your dirty socks on the floor. She doesn't want to tell you Jasper but she wants you out. Just smuggle a few more cells phones into your institution like you've been doing for years and you'll have a down payment on a double wide.

Unregistered
    Guess the guy spent some time in jail in Bartow, Florida for domestic violence on 7/24/18. He is pending trial. Is that the same area where the Probation Officer was arrested for having sex with his offender? You Probation people are on a role. Of course, not one of you will talk about it. Yep, you can hear a pin drop.
    Facts, just the facts! Stay focused here.

Unregistered
    Yea, on the probation side we only have sex with our convicted felons. Or beat the crap out of our wife's. Nothing wrong with that? Right?

Unregistered
    So say the Probation people.

Unregistered
    Yea, on the probation side we only have sex with our convicted felons. Or beat the crap out of our wife's. Nothing wrong with that? Right?
    Please post the story on the guy beating up his wife, can't find it. Or, did you make it up Jethro?

Unregistered
    Sorry, not made up. It was a Bartow C/C Officer. And he ended up spending a couple nights in the Polk County Jail.

Signed

Jasper

Unregistered
    And again, you can hear a pin drop. Or, all these P.O. pukes can do is name calling. Guess they really think having sex with people on their caseload and beating their wife is ok.

Unregistered
    Sorry, not made up. It was a Bartow C/C Officer. And he ended up spending a couple nights in the Polk County Jail.

Signed

Jasper
    Please post the news report or is that to complicated for you Jasper?

Unregistered
    And again, you can hear a pin drop. Or, all these P.O. pukes can do is name calling. Guess they really think having sex with people on their caseload and beating their wife is ok.
    I don't read any of you dumbbells commenting about Lowell CI being under a DOJ investigation for a slew of felony offenses. You jabroni's are an embarrassment to this state and I wish probation wasn't associated with you nitwits. Can one week go bye without one of you cretin's getting arrested?

Unregistered
    Guess the guy spent some time in jail in Bartow, Florida for domestic violence on 7/24/18. He is pending trial. Is that the same area where the Probation Officer was arrested for having sex with his offender? You Probation people are on a role. Of course, not one of you will talk about it. Yep, you can hear a pin drop.
    Again, facts just the facts.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast