Another Probation Officer arrested in Central Florida - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember when 30 COs got canned in one day and three were in the Klan plotting murder? I know a few years ago but still...Don't forget about the shower torture team in S Fl and the CO Wilma Flintstone nailing inmates. Recently the Major who went to federal prison. You guys and girls want to compare arrests? Didn't think so.
    Come on now, no need to bring facts into the situation!

Unregistered
    Guess the guy spent some time in jail in Bartow, Florida for domestic violence on 7/24/18. He is pending trial. Is that the same area where the Probation Officer was arrested for having sex with his offender? You Probation people are on a role. Of course, not one of you will talk about it. Yep, you can hear a pin drop.
    Sorry, but sex with a convicted felon and beating up your spouse beats them all. And what was your major in college? I bet their Moms are so proud of them.

Jasper..

Unregistered
    Again Mr. GED, Why do you think we get called in to do searches ????? They don't trust any of you. Now go punch your time clock and hand out the lunch trays.

Unregistered
    Sorry, but sex with a convicted felon and beating up your spouse beats them all. And what was your major in college? I bet their Moms are so proud of them.

Jasper..
    Yes, having sex with someone on probation is a lot worse that putting a mentally ill inmate in a hot shower until his skin falls off, aka murder. I think you've had one too much Wild Turkey, Jasper. But then again, your favorite channel on TV is the cartoon network and you go to family reunions to pick up chicks.

Unregistered
    Remember when 30 COs got canned in one day and three were in the Klan plotting murder? I know a few years ago but still...Don't forget about the shower torture team in S Fl and the CO Wilma Flintstone nailing inmates. Recently the Major who went to federal prison. You guys and girls want to compare arrests? Didn't think so.
    CO's get arrested a last once a week. That's what happens when you have an extremely low IQ.

Unregistered
    Did they all have sex with convicted felons or beat the shit out of their wife? And what did you study in college? Mom must be so proud.

Unregistered
    Did they all have sex with convicted felons or beat the shit out of their wife? And what did you study in college? Mom must be so proud.
    No Billy Ray, we just had sex with your girlfriend when you were doing your night shift. We learned that in college while you didn't learn anything in elementary school.

Unregistered
    Billy Ray? My name is Jasper. Billy Ray is my cousin.

Unregistered
    Billy Ray? My name is Jasper. Billy Ray is my cousin.
    Does it really matter Billy Ray? A cousin to you is just a potential spouse.

Unregistered
    Almost like being on Probation. Because my Probation Officer would try to have sex with me. Bet your Mom is so proud

Ms. Jasper

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast