The Lube to Become New Chief in September - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Noriega is coming back?? Must be the roid cream you’re talking about
    Sailor, Manuel Noriega will come back first. Leadership at a good price is en route. I will lead you to greatness. Meal Team Ate.......Submarine Airborne Oohrah. Read of me on the Miami Police thread. The thread turns ten in three in two weeks. Greatness has no lateness.

I am The Lube...Hear me roar!

Unregistered
    BEND OVER!!!!! the LUBE is coming.

Unregistered
    The only thing you smell is the stench of your federal prison cell when Yhe Lube comes to town. He knows the area too. He was a Maitre D at the Club Top Draw in the 70s before joining the navy submarine service.

He also was a bouncer at the Place for Steak in between deployments. Your days seem to be numbered Hong Kong Phooey!
    70's wasn't he like 12 or 13?? The guy and all of you posting are full of sh!t. Truthfully, he's more then likely made 95% of the posting here. If he was or is SO GREAT! Then why wasn't his drop extended, as he claimed, in several posting on MPD forum? How do you account for all the lies, over his military, all these chief position's at L.A.P.D. & C.P.D? What the he!! is submarine airborne, anyway?? Plus a cook with a classified DD-214? Claiming to be a seal, a Army ranger, sniper. The list goes on and on. Bouncer?? He's a fat little troll. Google his name and you'll see him, on the day he LEFT MPD, receiving award. For a person to alleged, to be in elite special forces units, he sure let himself go. To many donut's?

Unregistered
    70's wasn't he like 12 or 13?? The guy and all of you posting are full of sh!t. Truthfully, he's more then likely made 95% of the posting here. If he was or is SO GREAT! Then why wasn't his drop extended, as he claimed, in several posting on MPD forum? How do you account for all the lies, over his military, all these chief position's at L.A.P.D. & C.P.D? What the he!! is submarine airborne, anyway?? Plus a cook with a classified DD-214? Claiming to be a seal, a Army ranger, sniper. The list goes on and on. Bouncer?? He's a fat little troll. Google his name and you'll see him, on the day he LEFT MPD, receiving award. For a person to alleged, to be in elite special forces units, he sure let himself go. To many donut's?

It would be "Too many donuts"...but since you went to Miami High ( and could not spell G-E-D if I spotted you two of three letters)you have no clue. You are an illiterate Miami puke. My DD214 is classified (1A). I never claimed to be a ranger or sniper. I am Meal team Ate. We were airborne serving SF with great meals once the objective was seized. Yes, I was fired out of a torpedo tube and yes I prepared paella on a beach in Panama during Operation Just Cause.

I have given up chiefs positions in LA and Chicago ( though I filled in at the Windy City TWICE and both times, shootings dropped 35% and 64% respectively over two week time frames both). I held a rally at State and Rush. 40,000 showed up.

I am the real deal. I am submarine airborne....OOHRAH!

Unregistered

Who?

Who is the Lube?

Unregistered
    Who is the Lube?

Your new chief.

Unregistered
    Your new chief.
    Which chief?

Unregistered
    Which chief?
    The police chief of North Bay Village.....The Lube has gotten the approval of the mayor and the commission. He arrives shortly and gets sworn in shortly thereafter. He will clean up the corruption and get rid of the malingering. You are all in line for a great awakening. The Lube will clean up your mess.

Unregistered

Important info. Must read

Call CNN. More fake news

Unregistered
    It would be "Too many donuts"...but since you went to Miami High ( and could not spell G-E-D if I spotted you two of three letters)you have no clue. You are an illiterate Miami puke. My DD214 is classified (1A). I never claimed to be a ranger or sniper. I am Meal team Ate. We were airborne serving SF with great meals once the objective was seized. Yes, I was fired out of a torpedo tube and yes I prepared paella on a beach in Panama during Operation Just Cause.

I have given up chiefs positions in LA and Chicago ( though I filled in at the Windy City TWICE and both times, shootings dropped 35% and 64% respectively over two week time frames both). I held a rally at State and Rush. 40,000 showed up.

I am the real deal. I am submarine airborne....OOHRAH!
    Well, Mr. All High and Mighty! You sir are a azzhole. You never were chief of any department in this Country. Chicago, doesn't have a chief.. It's a superintended and according to your own posts, of when you were there. They named a new one(not you) and gave the name of the one being replaced again (not you) Your quick to put down another for spelling errors. Yet, your about as dumb as a box of rocks and made just as many if not more. It's easy to point out another's faults, so as not to let others see your own. If your so great and lied about your drop extension at MPD. Why did they let you go? Another thing, what is this submarine airborne? No such thing, you were a cook on a sub nothing more. Lying about your DD-214 being classified, shows your a lair and moron. Saying while you were at Chicago, you retrained their SWAT team. None of them know you???? How do you explain that? Go back to Miami's board and post your dreams and lies for your buddies to enjoy. The only real claim to life you have, is your a leoaffairs troll.. Oh by the way, remember the lies you post. You did claim in several of your posting that you were a ranger and talked about camp Darby and that you were a sniper, master driver and were HALO & HAHO. Which you were none of the before mentioned. The only thing you got going for you, now is that you were retired and sit at home spamming Leoaffairs.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast