The Lube to Become New Chief in September
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Clams Kaseemo

The Lube to Become New Chief in September

It's a done deal. He knows people. They owe him a favor.

Unregistered
    Hold on a second. Is this the same guy, who claim to be chief of Chicago P.D twice? Claimed he was a navy seal too, with team's 2,3,4 and 6. That he was the only E-6 in military history to attend the Military Command College. Where the lowest rank to get into it is a Lt. Col. That he as a cook on a sub, was awarded the navy cross, silver star, bronze star, C.I.B, master jump wing's, ranger tab. Took command of a tank platoon, while in combat. Took command and lead missions for the Army's 1st S.F group detachment delta and seal team 6? Was the MAN, who physically, while on his own, separated from other team member, was able to arrest that dictator general from Panama, without a shot being fired?? Plus in addition to having to go to school for his M.O.S. on cooking. Was able to complete 6 combat jumps with different seal teams, sniper school, master driver, was HALO and HAHO instructor. Ranger instructor, a instructor too for the seals. All this in a 4 year enlistment?? Damn, I don't know if I should be impressed or be worried. Cause it appears he got mental problems and can't tell the truth, if it bit him on the azz. Just what we need a troubled former Miami cop. What was the reason he left again??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hold on a second. Is this the same guy, who claim to be chief of Chicago P.D twice? Claimed he was a navy seal too, with team's 2,3,4 and 6. That he was the only E-6 in military history to attend the Military Command College. Where the lowest rank to get into it is a Lt. Col. That he as a cook on a sub, was awarded the navy cross, silver star, bronze star, C.I.B, master jump wing's, ranger tab. Took command of a tank platoon, while in combat. Took command and lead missions for the Army's 1st S.F group detachment delta and seal team 6? Was the MAN, who physically, while on his own, separated from other team member, was able to arrest that dictator general from Panama, without a shot being fired?? Plus in addition to having to go to school for his M.O.S. on cooking. Was able to complete 6 combat jumps with different seal teams, sniper school, master driver, was HALO and HAHO instructor. Ranger instructor, a instructor too for the seals. All this in a 4 year enlistment?? Damn, I don't know if I should be impressed or be worried. Cause it appears he got mental problems and can't tell the truth, if it bit him on the azz. Just what we need a troubled former Miami cop. What was the reason he left again??
    The man is submarine airborne. What is that MOS?

Unregistered
    The man is submarine airborne. What is that MOS?
    Beat's the hell out of me.. I never heard of it either, from my take on this. Once you lie, you got to keep lying, so as not to look like a azz. Plus if your ever read any of his posts, they get better with each posting (not). I agree with the person, claiming THE LUBE, is or was the department jester.

Unregistered
    Making NBV great again

Unregistered
    LOL, I just read some of his posting and WOW! From what I can gather, it appears he left your department MPD for mental health reason. I'm confused?? In several posting he claim to be coming back to Miami P.D. as chief???

Unregistered
    LOL, I just read some of his posting and WOW! From what I can gather, it appears he left your department MPD for mental health reason. I'm confused?? In several posting he claim to be coming back to Miami P.D. as chief???
    Well to hear him tell it. Just after he made Sgt, he was tasked with taking over L.A.P.D. for 9 months. Then after getting all excited over his drop being extended and a promotion to D.C. Only to be shown the door. Yet, he was coming back every week. Only, he claims Uncle Sammy called him back to the Navy, where he was a cook and been discharged for 30 years. If for once he finally telling the truth and this latest bu!!sh!t is true. I feel for you guys. He's not chief material, more of a follower when it comes to making command decisions. Yet, if you can bottle bu!!sh!t and sell it. This man would never have to work a day in his life.

Unregistered
    Here is the difference: The man is as honest as they come, he is not for sale, he is not corrupt, and he has a great heart. What a paradigm shift this may be. Because of that, he'll never be hired there.

Unregistered
    Here is the difference: The man is as honest as they come, he is not for sale, he is not corrupt, and he has a great heart. What a paradigm shift this may be. Because of that, he'll never be hired there.
    So true!!!!!!

Unregistered
    This is being reported on CNN, because it's Fake News.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast