Dear politicians and command staff, kiss my ass
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Dear politicians and command staff, kiss my ass

I am so sick of seeing politicians, police chiefs and sheriffs on parade at officer and deputy funerals. I’m sick of seeing them at law enforcement memorials and thin blue events. I’m tired of them acting like they have a clue what it’s like to be a cop on the road today. They are so quick to condemn us when we make mistakes. Sometimes they hit us the hardest when the backlash will hurt them or their government commission politically. But boy are they sure quick to show their face at our funerals or at shooting scenes. Oh and we get seriously injured, there they are looking all fresh and concerned. I think what pisses me off the most is that everything they can take credit for was made off the sweat of our backs. Line level cops, fire fighters and paramedics,that’s who gets shit done. That’s who delivers death notifications to grieving family. That’s who is there when victims of violent crime take their last gasp before the spirit leaves them. That’s who handles all the violent bullshit on the streets. It sure as shit isn’t the prancing dancing politicians who love their publicity shots. These assholes want us to make the hard calls, take the abuse and risk it all so justice stays intact. But we are the first ones they blame and crucify when a mistake becomes public. To you folks who haven’t made an arrest in decades but pass judgement on us like you have a clue what you are talking about, kiss my ass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am so sick of seeing politicians, police chiefs and sheriffs on parade at officer and deputy funerals. I’m sick of seeing them at law enforcement memorials and thin blue events. I’m tired of them acting like they have a clue what it’s like to be a cop on the road today. They are so quick to condemn us when we make mistakes. Sometimes they hit us the hardest when the backlash will hurt them or their government commission politically. But boy are they sure quick to show their face at our funerals or at shooting scenes. Oh and we get seriously injured, there they are looking all fresh and concerned. I think what pisses me off the most is that everything they can take credit for was made off the sweat of our backs. Line level cops, fire fighters and paramedics,that’s who gets shit done. That’s who delivers death notifications to grieving family. That’s who is there when victims of violent crime take their last gasp before the spirit leaves them. That’s who handles all the violent bullshit on the streets. It sure as shit isn’t the prancing dancing politicians who love their publicity shots. These assholes want us to make the hard calls, take the abuse and risk it all so justice stays intact. But we are the first ones they blame and crucify when a mistake becomes public. To you folks who haven’t made an arrest in decades but pass judgement on us like you have a clue what you are talking about, kiss my ass.
    Ok out of curiosity have you ever been written up for making a mistake. I will assure you 1/4 of this department has and the command staff could care less as long as the two double dippers and the Sheriff rise out of the ashes untouched. This is what's happening in this SYG case. Who is responsible for the bad decision not to arrest Drejka. Will Bob own it or pass the buck to Bernie.

Unregistered
    Well said original poster.

We the deputies take all the risks (to our safety, health, injury and death as well as career risk if the brass decides not to back us up), do the actual work but get less high risk pay. The command staff does not take these risks but gets higher high risk pay and pension. The worse thing that can happen to the command staff is a paper cut or a hot coffee spill on their laps. Then they can decide weather to back you up or not depending on the political winds and how it looks for their own careers. If they decide to pass the buck to you, you are done. They never do anything wrong as far as the public knows, and even if they do they cover up for each other. It's an exclusive club run like the Mafia, not like the armed forces, considering the agency claims to be a paramilitary organization. The agency is a political organization, rife with nepotism and corruption. That's what ***** me when they show up at LEO funerals or public functions, they are a different group from us and certainly not supportive of us. They all have different agendas which are diametrically opposed to ours.

Unregistered

We the deputies take all the risks (to our safety, health, injury and death as well as career risk if the brass decides not to back us up), do the actual work but get less high risk pay. The command staff does not take these risks but gets higher high risk pay and pension. The worse thing that can happen to the command staff is a paper cut or a hot coffee spill on their laps. Then they can decide weather to back you up or not depending on the political winds and how it looks for their own careers. If they decide to pass the buck to you, you are done. They never do anything wrong as far as the public knows, and even if they do they cover up for each other. It's an exclusive club run like the Mafia, not like the armed forces, considering the agency claims to be a paramilitary organization. The agency is a political organization, rife with nepotism and corruption. That's what ***** me when they show up at LEO funerals or public functions, they are a different group from us and certainly not supportive of us. They all have different agendas which are diametrically opposed to ours.
    You sound stupid and bitter. You are full of yourself and full of crap too.

Unregistered
    You sound stupid and bitter. You are full of yourself and full of crap too.
    If these facts bother you then they must have hit home.

Unregistered
    That's a great speech. So I guess your plan is to be a "hard working" street cop for your whole career. Your right though none of the brass have ever worked hard or been real cops, glad you have it all figured out.

Unregistered
    The occasional firing of a command staff member is good for the deputies' morale.

Unregistered
    The occasional firing of a command staff member is good for the deputies' morale.
    They get voluntarily demoted as a Sgt in IA just did. Now Bobs one supporter left is still on this site with his or her one line insults

Hey hey hoe hoe Bobs got to go. Level 5 termination for failure to carry out his assigned duties as the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    they get voluntarily demoted as a sgt in ia just did. Now bobs one supporter left is still on this site with his or her one line insults

hey hey hoe hoe bobs got to go. Level 5 termination for failure to carry out his assigned duties as the sheriff.
    ws? Ws? Ws?

Unregistered

Nepotism? Corruption? Can you be more specific? Would you care to share an email address

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast