Challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Post your name, or are you a sorry, yellow, gutlesss coward with NO BALLS.
    Same for you. I think the original complaint was filed and has a name on it why does it matter who I am?

Unregistered
    Post your name, or are you a sorry, yellow, gutlesss coward with NO BALLS.
    Shouldn't the public be made aware of how the people that are sworn to protect and serve are conducting business. If it's all bullcrap allegations what do you have to worry about?

Unregistered
    Shouldn't the public be made aware of how the people that are sworn to protect and serve are conducting business. If it's all bullcrap allegations what do you have to worry about?
    Then why are you still telling people to post their names? Typical of you, always got to have it YOUR way or you cry coverup. Just like a certain race of people who scream racism who do not get their way.

Unregistered
    Then why are you still telling people to post their names? Typical of you, always got to have it YOUR way or you cry coverup. Just like a certain race of people who scream racism who do not get their way.
    No this guy has simply reported what happened to him and gave evidence to see and some supposedly Law enforcement have done everything to stop that from happening. Know your gonna compare to racism let it shine brother.

Unregistered
    The main reason to post your name is your coming on here acting like the expert Joe Law Enforcement and disputing the claims and for all anybody knows your not even a Cop. If you have that much confidence in what your saying why wouldn't you let your peers know.

Unregistered
    The main reason to post your name is your coming on here acting like the expert Joe Law Enforcement and disputing the claims and for all anybody knows your not even a Cop. If you have that much confidence in what your saying why wouldn't you let your peers know.
    Perhaps a recent RETIRED law enforcement officer? You aren't a COP and yet you claim certain aspects of the incident was illegal or investigations were false when, in fact, the laws you cite don't specify how someone HAS to be identified. Also,
    Milton PD did, in fact, conduct a misconduct investigation and found the complaint unsustainrd against Wilson since Aguiar left the agency. No, I don't have to post my name to prove anything no more than you do. Many of of the other posts were most likely authored be active LEO's because their interpretation of the laws and procedures are consistent with my own training and experience. I'm not going to cast insults. Just tell you the facts.

Unregistered
    And just because you don't agree with the outcome of the investigation doesn't mean it was false. A false investigation means that it was never conducted. You have disagreed with every single aspect of the case and every post that is factually correct and informative and refuse to listen to rationale and reason.

Unregistered
    Perhaps a recent RETIRED law enforcement officer? You aren't a COP and yet you claim certain aspects of the incident was illegal or investigations were false when, in fact, the laws you cite don't specify how someone HAS to be identified. Also,
    Milton PD did, in fact, conduct a misconduct investigation and found the complaint unsustainrd against Wilson since Aguiar left the agency. No, I don't have to post my name to prove anything no more than you do. Many of of the other posts were most likely authored be active LEO's because their interpretation of the laws and procedures are consistent with my own training and experience. I'm not going to cast insults. Just tell you the facts.
    There is one Recently retired LEO that has interest in this case that you? And no the IA doesn't say it was sustained against Wilson because Agiuar left. You make the claim that other posts are from other LEO and are consistent with your training I make the claim Leo's from other agencies from across the Panhandle disagree and make the claim that conduct would have cost there jobs. Those are facts.

Unregistered
    And just because you don't agree with the outcome of the investigation doesn't mean it was false. A false investigation means that it was never conducted. You have disagreed with every single aspect of the case and every post that is factually correct and informative and refuse to listen to rationale and reason.
    Was there an investigation done on Spencer by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's department???

Unregistered
    Well i was just trying to get yall to do a friendly challenge, but I guess yall are just too stuck up to participate in some fun

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast