Car 2 email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car 2 email

Unregistered

Car 2 email

I truly don't think he's a bad guy. However, the "he knew what he signed up for" email was poorly received and in bad taste. Unfortunately it makes me think back to the fact he's never really been in patrol. Maybe he doesn't understand that it was not the time or place.

Unregistered
    I just hope he re-reads his email when it comes time to decipher our raise. Remember those facts when you decide to give us a measly 3/4%. But then again he'll prob bump up starting pay and sgts again and no one in between. But hey let's continue making poor leadership choices and allow someone to make 130k as an SRO, what do I know.

Unregistered
    Same person posting on a different thread.

Unregistered

Supervisor

Was one of the first supervisors on scene and was pretty much the whole incident command. Didn't see any of them admin jokers around. Just did what the corp taught me!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I truly don't think he's a bad guy. However, the "he knew what he signed up for" email was poorly received and in bad taste. Unfortunately it makes me think back to the fact he's never really been in patrol. Maybe he doesn't understand that it was not the time or place.
    He truly has never been on the road? Seriously? What is his experience for us not in the know or close?

Unregistered
    Was one of the first supervisors on scene and was pretty much the whole incident command. Didn't see any of them admin jokers around. Just did what the corp taught me!
    They were at the hospital with Officer Miller and his family. Where were you ****tard!

Unregistered
    If you were in the Marines, even a troll like you, who graduated from Cypress Lake, would know how to spell "Corps"!!!!

Unregistered
    I just hope he re-reads his email when it comes time to decipher our raise. Remember those facts when you decide to give us a measly 3/4%. But then again he'll prob bump up starting pay and sgts again and no one in between. But hey let's continue making poor leadership choices and allow someone to make 130k as an SRO, what do I know.
    And then there is the new Detective in ECU making 85 grand the same SOB who hated the department and left and had bad things to say about MS, look at PIO how many people are working in there now? who are they related too? or legal, the chief is making over 200 grand, the pubic service unit hahaha

Unregistered
    No way CommC

Unregistered
    He truly has never been on the road? Seriously? What is his experience for us not in the know or close?
    No, last I knew when he first reared his head around Lee County, he was a mall cop on a scooter in Collier County - that's how he came to meet the celebrities he pretends to be friends with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast