Hendry appearing in Fort Myers Take 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, "Dave" is super, he served and went overseas, doesnt matter what outfit, he was there period how about you?

Yes, SHERIFF Whidden "was" a HS wrestler, but is now a THREE term elected official as the most powerful Law Enforcement officer in the county. What branches did you serve in ever been elected or decorated by the DEA your high schools years are the best time of your life I bet. You have no life, what is it like to never accomplish anything? Disgusting loser. Ever been married? how many times you failure or no never because people can feel your miserable aura.
    And the shortest, Baldest, Fattest of all the Sheriff's in the political ads.. ROFLMFAO

TIME FOR SWAMP BUGGY SHERIFFS HOG TYING AGAIN!

YOW YOW!

Unregistered
    And the shortest, Baldest, Fattest of all the Sheriff's in the political ads.. ROFLMFAO

YOW YOW!
    Don't forget Meglomaniacal!

Unregistered

YOW YOW!
    How many terms have you been elected by majority vote? He will retire a millionaire thanks to over a decade of 100,000 dollar plus salary and pension. Do you own a home? The closest you will ever get to owning a home or real estate is Monopoly, and even that you would lose at. LOL.

Unregistered
    Don't forget Meglomaniacal!
    whatever, but you could not get elected to a church usher committee or placed in chage of sunday morning coffee. You keep going to talk to your God, and me and my family will vote for ours. Whidden is going to rule the county for many more years.

Unregistered
    whatever, but you could not get elected to a church usher committee or placed in chage of sunday morning coffee. You keep going to talk to your God, and me and my family will vote for ours. Whidden is going to rule the county for many more years.
    Narcissistic too. The idolization of money again. If she were a true God fearing individual and truly walked the walk she would never even mention anything about money or position to start with.

Secondly the pays ale is set statutorily not what she is worth. If a monkey was elected it too would be paid such. Same amount.

However God has always had a way of correction. In HIS time. We never worry because Satan facilitates it to fruition.

Your day is truly coming....

Love the fact they did not allow you to speak in Ashley Moody propaganda commercial. Every other real Sheriff did.

And Fox's commercial says specifically that Lee and Collier Sheriff's endorse her.... And "others"

Insignificant Hendry no matter what monkey is in office.

Always forget the little fat guy.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123