One year old gets shot! You be are animals

Unregistered

One year old gets shot! You be are animals

Well when is your next community walk against violence! I guess your community policing doesn’t work. Try given bananas and tell them stop the violence

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well when is your next community walk against violence! I guess your community policing doesn’t work. Try given bananas and tell them stop the violence
    No we’re goin to have another prayer session in the street

Unregistered
    The problem here is having two inept Affirmative Action morons like Noel-Pratt and Paterson as heads of our department. We need a police chief not a fake preacher and a pygmy as our leaders. Mr. Mayor the department has lost confidence in these two. Out with them now.

Unregistered
    I do not blame the black community I blame the lack of enforcement put on the black community. They rather have a "hug a thug" campaign instead of fighting crime.

Unregistered
    These are not animals...Animals kill for a reason, which is usually for food...These are just moronic idiots with low IQ's that could care less about life. Every single person of this caliber (of any race) should be rounded up, and flown to the moon. I wouldn't mind paying extra taxes for that at all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not blame the black community I blame the lack of enforcement put on the black community. They rather have a "hug a thug" campaign instead of fighting crime.
    Agreed. The community wants to be outraged at all of these shootings, but get upset when the police start kicking ass and taking names in the community. This is not just a law enforcement issue, but a societal and criminal justice issue. Both have become soft on crime and would rather employ the "hug a thug" program as a solution. GTFOH

Unregistered
    I have a question. Does anyone in the Miami Dolphins organization watch the news and notice pretty much everyday there is a shooting or killing in Miami Gardens? Do they think crime will magically disappear once the Dolphins move their headquarters in the middle of this war zone? Wait until a member of the Dolphins organization becomes a victim, gets shot, robbed, carjacked etc. Somebody in the Dolphins organization needs to wake the FU and kill this deal. Stay in Davie where you have zero worries about getting shot and killed going to work.