George Zachary Chronister aka Sheriff Chad's son! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This kid voluntarily filmed these behaviors and voluntarily posted them for the world to see.

If the kid is willing to film all of these illegal actions how is it out of balance to simply illuminate the fact that its going on in Hillsborough County.

This kid filmed it and shared the content on a worldwide platform.

Below the belt? You sound like Maxine Walters calling for collusion PAL....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets leave the mans child out of this. Hopefully it is just a teen phase. He is still so young. I would not wish issues with children on anyone.

We have bigger issues here. How about certain newly promoted corporals that have only been working here 8 years. How does that happen? Maybe two years on patrol at the most? WTF?
    Ain’t that the truth......
    Simply amazing.

Unregistered

Leave chad out of this

U guys are ****ing cry babies. Theres bigger issues to worry about than a pigs son. Get it together ****ing retards

Unregistered
    Zchron don’t fw *****es yall some mf losers. Stop worrying about this man y’all should worry bout stacking up yo bread.

Unregistered
    Zchron don’t fw *****es yall some mf losers. Stop worrying about this man y’all should worry bout stacking up yo bread.
    Good point. What I need to do is stack up my bread at another damn job that actually staffs us and dont treat us like kindergardeners.

Unregistered
    Who da FOOK is that guy?!?!?

Unregistered
    Chad was an absentee father who deserves most of the blame for his son's behavior.

Unregistered
    Chad was an absentee father who deserves most of the blame for his son's behavior.
    Agreed. Im of the firm belief that how someone is as a father or husband is a direct reflection on how they are as a leader to their subordinates. Lets look at how our last sheriff, last chief, and some current leaders function. They are absent. The only time we ever see or hear from any leader is due to a complaint, discipline, or something negative. They rule with a strict hand from afar keeping us in an undefined insecure state of mind. Negative reinforcement with no positive reinforcement is what causes children and subordinates to lose respect, act out, and rebel. Like we see on this forum and at the office. Our leaders play favorites. We all know what that has done to moral. How do we feel about our famous ten year LT and the 8 year Plant city mafia CPL and her two qualifications? While many of us work for decades on half staffed patrol squads over exposed, the favorites have it easy. Our new leader will be no different than the last. I hope our chief changes this. She is the only one that seems like she understands.

Unregistered
    Agreed other than her being our savior. We need a new beginning which is why my family, friends and I are voting for Gary.

Unregistered
    Honestly, how many people do you all think are voting for Pruitt? I see no ad, yard signs, etc. And no, I'm not voting for CC.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast