George Zachary Chronister aka Sheriff Chad's son!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

George Zachary Chronister aka Sheriff Chad's son!

After some simple searches I came across some absolutely bizarre behavior. George Chronister, yes Sheriff Chad has a son that is quite the youtube celebrity. The linked video below shows just a glimpse of what I could describe in roughly a paragraph or two. Illegal drug use, reckless behavior, criminal acts, ETC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cigAWWAbYY

Unregistered
    Yikes. This is not exactly flattering to say the very least.

Unregistered
    HGH Chad is always talking about how mental health. He should try addressing it with his own child that is just scary.

Unregistered
    It be one thing if the kid was actually talented enough to make it as a rapper but this kid is garbage, real delusional. The drugs and lifestyle he’s living, I almost feel bad for the kid, he needs help and without it he probably won’t live long. His rap friend lil peep died at 21 years old from a drug overdose a couple of weeks after performing in Ybor, sad.

Unregistered
    Disgraceful to rip Chad over his troubled son. How is he to blame? Anyone who attacks someone over their children are jackasses.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone is really trying to “Rip” on Chad. Sometimes no matter what you do as a parent the kids can’t be saved or turn out this way. I think the real concern is about the child, I mean he’s on a destructive path, I actually feel bad for Chad, I’m sure if he could do something that would be guaranteed to fix/save his son he would have already done it.

Unregistered

Well Said

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disgraceful to rip Chad over his troubled son. How is he to blame? Anyone who attacks someone over their children are jackasses.
    I couldn’t agree more. Some petty *****es on here

Unregistered

Cool Never trust HCSO Chad Chronister the New Sheriff in Tampa where I lived for 33+ years

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After some simple searches I came across some absolutely bizarre behavior. George Chronister, yes Sheriff Chad has a son that is quite the youtube celebrity. The linked video below shows just a glimpse of what I could describe in roughly a paragraph or two. Illegal drug use, reckless behavior, criminal acts, ETC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cigAWWAbYY
    Wow That explains it! After stabbing a man in the face claiming FL SYG he only got 22 months in prison such a punk! Then wrote the "Slash Yo Face" song. The 22 month sentence should've been 10 years in prison but being the son of a sheriff got Geo. off the hook. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDh3IPRtnqM

WEIRD part too is Carole Baskins made famou$ with Joe ExoTic no Investigation Sheriff Chad says after Don the Millionaire was moving to Central America with his big cats after he met a PYT then was headed to the lawyer's office then VANISHED. Carole Baskin's brother who picked her the night before her Millionaire husband went MISSING got picked up by HCSO Sheriff's deputy her brother at 3:00 a.m. while shopping at Albertson's for tiger milk she said when it closed at 9:00 p.m. she broke down after leaving Easy Street where Big Cat Rescue is so her brother the deputy just drove by huh?

Next, my friend Guy Bennett, III with his brother Robert both Postmasters in Balm, Florida outside of Tampa near Brandon both committed "suicides" with a gun to their head with HCSO deputy Robert Stewart a Resource Deputy at a Brandon High School there at both scenes b/c he was married to Guy & Robert's step sister over a $1 Mil.$ Inheritance. I spoke to Robert the deputy who told me the day Guy my friend died (lived in Valrico, I lived in New Tampa) that he wasn't there? I told him that I spoke to his father in Thonotosassa (outskirts of Tampa named after Native Americans) the night before who said he was there in the morning not the afternoon like Deputy Stewart said. He then said, "You spoke to my father?" I said, "YES!" So he told me there was $1 Mil.$ Inheritance so I had already spoke to Glenna the step monstah (now dead) who told me she had plane tickets to PROVE she was out of state when Guy supposedly took his own life that weekend. She said she would get the carpet RIPPED OUT & PAINT the Walls now that I called. I looked up the case in Hillsclerk dot org to see it was true the judge awarded Guy his inheritance back then Robert Bennett died first (his obituary was changed but Deputy Stewart told me they put in the part where Guy's brother was sick to look good when he wasn't) then six months later my friend committed "suicide" right after he got his $$ from his late father Guy, II. The deputy wanted MY number & address so I moved to Hawaii where I live & told him I don't need to speak to your wife a teacher like her mother Glenna who told me she deserved EVERY dime for raising her stepsons. Thanks for this link! Really don't trust HCSO Chad Chronister who took after 20 years the online Arrest Records to protect his punk of a son.

I will say Polk County Judd Grady is the Best in Sheriff's! He busts real criminals & does undercover stings so not all sheriff's are bad but HCSO is the WORST. Here's one video of Sheriff Judd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6y-YAgf1RA Aloha