George Zachary Chronister aka Sheriff Chad's son! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really...send me those stats please. Because if this is such it was definitely done recently after the Black Lives Matter movement. And the minority crime on each other has always been such.....because the officers assigned to such areas sit in the boundaries or take the long way to a call in order to avoid confrontation!!!
    They were obviously rambling BS. The judicial system has always been against minorities.

Back in the day the KKK was the law, they were deputies, and they would arrest minorities for the stupidest shiit ever or on the lies told by other whites.

My great grandmother was almost arrested when she required a white woman to pay her for making a dress. The white woman refused saying there was negro hair on the lace. So my ggma snatched the dress back.

When the law came looking for my ggma they didn't arrest her because her owner my ggpapa was white. They didn't know that was his wife he claimed her as property. If it wasn't for my white ggpapa my ggma would be dead. Dead in the hands of a white deputy...BKA the kkk.

Moral of the story....minorities always get the short end of the stick and then when we complain we are labeled hostile or hard to work with.

Truth hurts!

Unregistered
    This all one Big lie. Chad very much cares for his son. He loves him!!!

How do you think George's charges on attempted murder were downplayed to Aggravated Battery with a Deadly weapon and only served less then 2 years in FSP.

So yea he put his job on the line for his only seed. HE LOVES HIM alright!!!

BUT if the little black kid Chad is seen hugging on FB had done the same crime....he would have been charged and convicted with the attempted murder and sentence to LIFE.

So who gives 2fuks about how Chad and his ex decided to raise or not raise George.

JUDICIAL RACISM is what I am screaming about.
    It's not one big lie. His son did not try to kill anyone, he tried to defend himself against 3 other boys (men). After a pre trial investigation the DOC recommended 24 months of house arrest but the judge sentenced him to 22 months with 3 years probation. Chad never once wrote him, visited him or contacted him when his grandmother died (mother's mother). Chad did NOTHING to help him and has NOTHING to do with him. He had no part in raising his son by his choice alone.

Unregistered
    What business is it of anyone’s, except their families. Shame on this for even being a topic of conversation. Let’s let it go people, spare the man, spare the family; this is a personal matter.

Unregistered
    The greatest majority of you have no idea how his son was truly raised so stop talking about something you know nothing about. It is truly disgusting how this forum is nothing more than a place for grown adults to make and spread hateful gossip. Truth be known, the biggest majority of you don’t have the balls to say whatever crap you are gossiping about to the targeted person. This makes you nothing more than an anonymous coward.

Unregistered
    The greatest majority of you have no idea how his son was truly raised so stop talking about something you know nothing about. It is truly disgusting how this forum is nothing more than a place for grown adults to make and spread hateful gossip. Truth be known, the biggest majority of you don’t have the balls to say whatever crap you are gossiping about to the targeted person. This makes you nothing more than an anonymous coward.

Shiiiitz, dont get me started on all the cops kids who are total hot messes. Everyone knows them, the ones that make Zack look like a choir boy.

Unregistered
    Shiiiitz, dont get me started on all the cops kids who are total hot messes. Everyone knows them, the ones that make Zack look like a choir boy.
    My kids are not hot messes. Here is the trick. Be a dad. Be a husband. Be a mom. Be a wife. That’s it. Leave this mentally destructive totally thankless job out of it. Get ride of these stupid black and blue line wedding rings and pink AR15’s. Tattoos of your badge? Don’t get me started. Identity crisis? How can you parent if you don’t know who you are? I park my patrol car on the side of my house blocked by bushes. I keep my uniforms and equipment in the spare bedroom closet. Go home on time like it’s a religion, do not link your phone to HCSO email, stay away from any position that requires being called out or on the phone with staff 24/7. No phone calls, no texts, no group texts. Come in, do the job, go home, collect pay. That is it. I NEVER mention the curse that is this necessary evil of a job. I never talk about this job or calls to my kids. They rarely see me in uniform and I never mix my personal life with family. Hence no HCSO function, no going to bbq with other deps or detectives. My kids friends are blown away when they find out what I do. Then again, I don’t need to advertise it. Guess what? I carry a regular wallet. Shocking huh? CANT show off?

To sum up. Let your identity be WHO YOU ARE. A parent. You are not a cop or deputy or officer. You do the job as one. If you treat your kids like you treat your coworkers and the public, your kids will later act out. Putting competition and rank chasing first. It won’t be there fault. I see why this adult son that was mentioned here is on the path he is on. Leave him alone. Rank chasing, put the job first, constant call outs, narcissists, political climbers, rat racers, politicians, and social media attention hungry people destroy their kids. Kids are off limits here. Let’s discuss why they children of our leaders act out in the same ways we do. That’s the commonality and real issue. These are the same people that let their anger guide them and make us all look bad. Because they have to win.

Why is it that bosses with great kids that love them also have subordinates that would go to helll and back for them. Think about it.

This is only a job. And not a very good one at all. Sorry to burst your identity bubbles. Put your kids first.

Unregistered
    Well written

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567