Educational Excercise: ls Mejia A Psychopath?

Unregistered

Educational Excercise: ls Mejia A Psychopath?

Hare Psychopath Checklist

The Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R) is a diagnostic tool used to rate a person's psychopathic or antisocial tendencies. People who are psychopathic prey ruthlessly on others using charm, deceit, violence or other methods that allow them to get with they want. The symptoms of psychopathy include: lack of a conscience or sense of guilt, lack of empathy, egocentricity, pathological lying, repeated violations of social norms, disregard for the law, shallow emotions, and a history of victimizing others.

Each of the twenty items is given a score of 0, 1, or 2 based on how well it applies to the subject being tested. A score of 30 or above qualifies a person for a diagnosis of psychopathy.

So how would you score Mejia..is he really a psychopath? You decide!

• glib and superficial charm
    • grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
    • need for stimulation
    • pathological lying
    • cunning and manipulativeness
    • lack of remorse or guilt
    • shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
    • callousness and lack of empathy
    • parasitic lifestyle
    • poor behavioral controls
    • sexual promiscuity
    • early behavior problems
    • lack of realistic long-term goals
    • impulsivity
    • irresponsibility
    • failure to accept responsibility for own actions
    • many short-term marital relationships
    • juvenile delinquency
    • revocation of conditional release
    • criminal versatility

Someone with absolutely no psychopathic traits or tendencies would receive a score of zero. A score of 30 or above qualifies a person for a diagnosis of psychopath. People with no criminal backgrounds normally score around 5. Many non-psychopathic criminal offenders score around 22.

Unregistered
    32 he's a psycho

Unregistered
    **** you and the horse you rode in on. Your old pathetic ass can go kick rocks mariconson.

Unregistered
    I come up with 30

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    **** you and the horse you rode in on. Your old pathetic ass can go kick rocks mariconson.
    Here's an excellent, albeit short, article about psychopath stalking traits. It describes out boy to a t.

https://psychopathyawareness.wordpre...-and-stalking/

Dr Phil

Ticking Time Bomb

Mejia fits the psychopath profile exactly:

Pathological lying, parasitic lifestyle, grandiose estimation of self, criminal versatility, lack of remorse or guilt,
    failure to accept responsibility for own actions, and lack of realistic long-term goals.

After the July 4th debacle he has WAY too many perceived enemies, and is primed to lash out violently!

Unregistered
    Maaaaaariiiiiicoooonson!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maaaaaariiiiiicoooonson!!!!
    Ok Jose, ok! So you are a maricon too. Jeez!

Blue Blood

Bottom Line:

a) There's no doubt he is a PSYCHOPATH. You can take the same test (above) clinicians us and see Mejia easily scores in the psychopath range. He even stated in court he was taking psych meds.

b) Mejia has a history of VIOLENT crime, specifically robbing a woman at gunpoint.

c) He has an abnormal obsession stalking perceived enemies, ie: Villanueva, Mayorga, Lopez, several cops. Sometimes for years!

This nut job is getting closer to snapping. My guess is it will happen right after he loses the next election as psychopaths cannot stand rejection, but it could happen much sooner.

Bottom Line: You don't want to be the cop who is feeding intel on other cops or officials to Mejia that ends up getting somebody hurt or worse. I can/t stress enough this idiot is a VIOLENT PSYCHOPATH!

Yes, Menocal, I am addressing you.

Unregistered
    I was buying a lobster kit for mini season at bass pro and guess who I saw in his SUV parked on the Northside...Yup Iggy Croquettas, and before I could get a picture of him with my cell phone he bolted out of there