Smelly sloppy Stahl unable to get us a contract
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Smelly sloppy Stahl unable to get us a contract

Stahl talked a lot of smack when he ran. He said his BBF with Gimenez would ensure us a contract. To date we got nothing from this slob. No contract, no contact, no information, no benefits, no term limits.
    What a bag fo Shinzo this guy is. He spends so much time putting kiwi paste in his skunk hairdo that he has no time for us. Running the PBA into the ground and we are the casualties

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stahl talked a lot of smack when he ran. He said his BBF with Gimenez would ensure us a contract. To date we got nothing from this slob. No contract, no contact, no information, no benefits, no term limits.
    What a bag fo Shinzo this guy is. He spends so much time putting kiwi paste in his skunk hairdo that he has no time for us. Running the PBA into the ground and we are the casualties
    Losers get a life lol we r in ur head lmfao

Unregistered

Get us a contract and stop wasting my dues money

Unregistered
    Stahl fails at everything. Personal relationships-failure. Mortgages- failures. Credit card- failures. Picking women- failure. Fatherhood- failure. He even did surgery to lose his fat and he has gained much of his weight back and looks like a slob- failure. Speaking ability- failure. Police work- failure.
    It so comical to see his pictures in uniform. He has done nothing while he short stint in uniform. On emergency bac ups he was always the last to show up- in part because he is a coward and secondly because he is lazy and didn’t want to get stuck having to do work, especially paperwork

Unregistered
    Stahl fails at everything. Personal relationships-failure. Mortgages- failures. Credit card- failures. Picking women- failure. Fatherhood- failure. He even did surgery to lose his fat and he has gained much of his weight back and looks like a slob- failure. Speaking ability- failure. Police work- failure.
    It so comical to see his pictures in uniform. He has done nothing while he short stint in uniform. On emergency bac ups he was always the last to show up- in part because he is a coward and secondly because he is lazy and didn’t want to get stuck having to do work, especially paperwork
    What do you expect from trailer trash?

Unregistered
    What do you expect from trailer trash?
    I’m not asking for much. I just want a contract

Unregistered
    His body odor is not an issue for me. I don’t go up and smell the guy. What bothers me is his incompetence, his not being around whenever one calls and most of all, he tact to kiss the Mayors backside has produced nothing for a contract for me. I deserve a raise, like everyone else, and if kissing his backside doesn’t work, Stahl better be ready to put on his big boy pants and kick the Mayors backside. That’s what I care about.

Unregistered
    John Blanca lost more than half million in salaries benefits from members dues when ousted neither have takent to make it anywhere else thats why they hate soooo much

Unregistered
    Yes Steadman Stahl gets $180,000 from our dues money which is in addition to his $110k salary from MDPD. But he’s always broke and has no credit. Is he a gambler? Where does he spend his money? Not on his appearance, not on his kids, not on his house which is in foreclosure, so where does it go.

Jenkins makes 3/4 of the $180,000 from our dues over and above his $135k as a lieutenant. Not bad for spamming the system and doing next to nothing

Greenwell makes his retirement of $100k, then another $80,000 from MDPD because they hired him back even though he is assigned to the PBA. Then over and above those two salaries, he makes $50,000 from our dues money. Not bad for doing nothing more than being a sarcastic rustic jerk.

Robert Davis makes $70,000 as a correctional officer and on top of that he get $50,000 from our dues money. Not bad for being a guy who actually is lazier than Stahl (who knew that was possible). He loves expensive lunches on the PBA credit card which we pay for..

The list goes on with Ish getting $50k over and above his MDPD salary and he’s nowhere to be seen except pictures on the junkets they go on, yes paid by our dues..

LOPEZ makes $40,000 over and above his retirement salary. Yess we pay for that too and no one, and I do mean no one can say what it is that he is suppose to do..

Last, but not least Steve Shiver, a man with a checkered career, consistently under investigation for corruption and bribes, etc. makes $260,000.00 and he is not even an attorney. He’s a crappy and failed businessman with bankruptcies under his belt (maybe he was Stahls mentor) PLUS any commission he makes from vendors he hires to do work at the PBA. Ie phone system. His hand is in the candy jar and you’ll have to pry it away to stop him from taking more. It’s too tempting.

So, you are correct there is an excessive amount of waste in salaries for people that do little to nothing and produce even less for those of us who pay expensive dues bi-weekly

Unregistered
    Complain but continue to pay your dues like good little servants. Quit. When they see their income dwindle, they'll make changes or fade. As long as only members of the board can run for President, the loop of failure will continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast