Your Sheriff is a Racist - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a long time Deputy with the Broward Sheriffs Office I just realized your Sheriff is a racist. I watched his tv interview of the parking lot shooting of the black male. Your Sheriff said it was Stand Your Ground. Are you kidding me ?? After the B/M walked away he was shot. The shooter was in no imminent danger. Sheriff G you are as bad as Sheriff Israel and should resign.
    By the way I’m white.
    Ur white?!?! Congratulations puzzy u want a trophy? Worry about training ur fellow deputies not to be puzzies and leave the real police work to us.

Unregistered
    Ur white?!?! Congratulations puzzy u want a trophy? Worry about training ur fellow deputies not to be puzzies and leave the real police work to us.
    Look up in the sky, it's super deputy!! Real police work?? You?? Come on your shift start's with you going for coffee. After a couple of hours. You head out to write those must needed tickets. Now it's lunch time, so you head over to where most of the staff eat so you can mingle and feel all important and connected. After lunch you head to the park and chill after such a hard days work. After work you head out for a drink or two to impress the ladies. With you near death experience of a cat getting into your car and you had to tazer the poor cat. Yes, I can see you as the poster child of PCSD. I did hear your going to be the azzhole of the year. Opps I mean deputy of the year for the department! I did get a sneak peep at your trophy. It was, and I say the perfect one for you. You were on you knees, kissing the sheriff azz and you managed to make him smile..

Unregistered
    Who writes these replies! Sounds like the new cops that come out of the academy, make it through FTO by the skin of their teeth and then do area checks for 12 hours! What happened to real cops? Not these lazy new guys that don’t even do 10-50’s and just want a pay check! Embarrassing

Unregistered
    BSO shouldn't be criticising anyone about shit after leaving those kids to die. **** off

Unregistered
    It’s not up to the sheriff, it’s up to the SAO to make the ruling. If the SAO feels it didn’t meet the Stand Your Ground Law then the SAO will issue a warrant. We as law enforcement officers gather the evidence, statements and video, and send it to the State for further review. Now, it’s up to Bernie McCabe to make the ruling.
    Then be consistent... don’t arrest anyone EVER. Just forward all criminal cases to the state and let them make every decision for you because you’re a coward.

Sounds like the kind of LEO who says they aren’t obligated to “protect and serve” when it’s convenient but want all the credit when it is also convenient. How noble.

This was murder and the shooter should have been arrested at the scene like any other agency would have done. Screwed the pooch is an understatement here. SYG is under scrutiny and Sharpton is visiting. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12