Google Raja Yuca - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well learned, but your real area of expertise is definitely la tragadera de leche pajarraca imbecil...... vete pal carajo.....
    Will this Raja Yuca and Traga Leche crap ever end? It’s been years since Jessie did what he did I don’t think even the river cops were talked about this long

Unregistered
    It's common sense not to kidnap others, lol, they dont have to teach you that. What I'm saying is that if you really have it in for JM then pursue avenues to get him if you truly feel he is guilty. I assume you must have other evidence we are not privy to,. Anything is better than positing this stupidity time after time.

Unregistered
    It's common sense not to kidnap others, lol, they dont have to teach you that. What I'm saying is that if you really have it in for JM then pursue avenues to get him if you truly feel he is guilty. I assume you must have other evidence we are not privy to,. Anything is better than positing this stupidity time after time.
    Raaaaaaaajjaaaaaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Traaaaaagaaaaaaa leeeeeecheeeeee !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Will this Raja Yuca and Traga Leche crap ever end? It’s been years since Jessie did what he did I don’t think even the river cops were talked about this long
    The difference is MPD did not rig the system so the river cops could walk without having to face charges. What Jesse did is potentially a serious crime. But what Velazquez did in spiking the investigation by running out the 180 day clock is even a bigger crime.
    You really have to understand how all parties involved share a common bond originating from the cocaine business.

Unregistered
    The issue demands proper closure. What Jesse did follows a pattern of the Menocal Crime Family.

Jesse Jr. was never charged, nor ever exonerated in the sexual assault of a minor.

Jesse Sr. was never charged, nor ever exonerated for overseeing a police department that routinely stole vehicles from the citizens and even looted the evidence room. The FDLE referred to Sweetwater Police as a criminal organization.

Uncle Ignacio Menocal, while in uniform, would rip off kilos of cocaine for a major cocaine distributor and sometimes beat the victims up for $15K a job. Of course he was never charged nor exonerated.

The magic of cocaine money can make criminal charges disappear!

Unregistered
    The issue demands proper closure. What Jesse did follows a pattern of the Menocal Crime Family.

Jesse Jr. was never charged, nor ever exonerated in the sexual assault of a minor.

Jesse Sr. was never charged, nor ever exonerated for overseeing a police department that routinely stole vehicles from the citizens and even looted the evidence room. The FDLE referred to Sweetwater Police as a criminal organization.

Uncle Ignacio Menocal, while in uniform, would rip off kilos of cocaine for a major cocaine distributor and sometimes beat the victims up for $15K a job. Of course he was never charged nor exonerated.

Johnathan Menocal was never charged or exonerated for wearing those pink panties up on stage

Unregistered

Your azz demands proper closure porque con esa cagadera de queso te vas a desaparecer pajarraca estupida.....

Unregistered
    Your azz demands proper closure porque con esa cagadera de queso te vas a desaparecer pajarraca estupida.....

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Raja Yuca family taking over over the county

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast