Bob missed the call on that one - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    What. A. Joke.

Just wait until the fatal pursuit lawsuit is filed... and whatever political disaster comes next...

Unregistered
    I watched small clip of Drejka interview with detectives. I guess when Moffett asked Drejka if he was to show him a video that provided information that Mckocton was not advancing on him when he shot him but instead backing away, Drejka was defiant. I'm sure Bob was aware of this video prior to making CAP not to charge Drejka. This occurred because Bob thought he could make a name for himself by challenging the SYG law. Guess what the SAO had to do your job for you Bob. I suppose someone should bring you up on a level 5 for failing to arrest a subject even the evidence suggested otherwise. Let's see if the defense will ask you to take the stand in support of Drejka. Unreal

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched small clip of Drejka interview with detectives. I guess when Moffett asked Drejka if he was to show him a video that provided information that Mckocton was not advancing on him when he shot him but instead backing away, Drejka was defiant. I'm sure Bob was aware of this video prior to making CAP not to charge Drejka. This occurred because Bob thought he could make a name for himself by challenging the SYG law. Guess what the SAO had to do your job for you Bob. I suppose someone should bring you up on a level 5 for failing to arrest a subject even the evidence suggested otherwise. Let's see if the defense will ask you to take the stand in support of Drejka. Unreal
    Rest assured that Bob will be the star witness for the defense and one of the main reasons Drejka walks.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678