Bob missed the call on that one - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know about the rest of you , but I just cannot stand this hack, crony who ALWAYS comes to the Sheriffs defense always typing “ azz”instead of ass... for years lol give it a rest you “azz kisser”
    STFU azz bag. Love you too!!! Go back in your hole LONE HATER.

Unregistered
    You need to pay more attention there genius. That was not a stand your ground case, that was a store owner who shot someone because they stole beer. Last time I checked, you can’t shoot someone because they stole beer, and definitely not as they were in a car and backing out of a parking spot.
    You need to pay attention and understand that this is Bobs way of repealing or modifying the stand your ground law. This case will be the focal point of legislators to have to change the ambiguities in the wording. I believe Bob wants the negative attention and is not a big 2nd amendment supporter.

Unregistered

Yep I agree

How can that shooting at the Circle A store be stand your ground Bob when the perpetrator who pushed the guy down is back-stepping when the guy pulled his gun out. You cannot use self-defense once the perpetrator starts retreating.
    So big man with a concealed carry license starts an argument with a woman. Someone defends her, like most of us would, regardless of the circumstance. Big man gets pushed down and his answer is to kill. Lots of these idiots running around looking for an excuse to kill someone. Sheriff Bob just gave them justification

Unregistered
    So big man with a concealed carry license starts an argument with a woman. Someone defends her, like most of us would, regardless of the circumstance. Big man gets pushed down and his answer is to kill. Lots of these idiots running around looking for an excuse to kill someone. Sheriff Bob just gave them justification
    First of all, don't park in a disabled slot if you are not disabled. Secondly, if you have a problem with someone pointing that out to you, apologize and move on. You and your girlfriend are wrong so leave. Don't shove the guy to the ground because you are much bigger and younger so you want to beat up on defenseless person and show off in front to your girlfriend. The victim had no idea what else the attacker might do so he legally defended himself. Case closed.

Unregistered

Really

First of all, don't park in a disabled slot if you are not disabled. Secondly, if you have a problem with someone pointing that out to you, apologize and move on. You and your girlfriend are wrong so leave. Don't shove the guy to the ground because you are much bigger and younger so you want to beat up on defenseless person and show off in front to your girlfriend. The victim had no idea what else the attacker might do so he legally defended himself. Case closed.
    No sorry. Guy comes out of the store and gun toting idiot is hollering at his girlfriend. Like most men he rushed to her defense and shoves him to the ground then starts to back away and gets killed. We will see if this guy was a parking lot vigilante or just a bully but either way, this is not a stand your ground case but Sheriff Bob can't piss Putman or the NRA.

Unregistered
    No sorry. Guy comes out of the store and gun toting idiot is hollering at his girlfriend. Like most men he rushed to her defense and shoves him to the ground then starts to back away and gets killed. We will see if this guy was a parking lot vigilante or just a bully but either way, this is not a stand your ground case but Sheriff Bob can't piss Putman or the NRA.
    Bobs has made yet another bad decision and is playing judge because he thinks a law degree allows him it interpret the law. He can read verbatim the statue during the press release, however this doesn't fit within his so called book ends. Send this to a Grand Jury and then go arrest the 48 yoa nut job with a gun.

Unregistered
    bunch of rookie deputies that know it all. ever wonder why you clowns are on patrol investigating simple PCSO quality street crimes? because you guys are too dumb to handle serious cases like this.

Unregistered
    bunch of rookie deputies that know it all. ever wonder why you clowns are on patrol investigating simple PCSO quality street crimes? because you guys are too dumb to handle serious cases like this.
    Ok heavy hitter,, I'm sure the CAP detectives in this case did not all agree with Bob. This was as it always is one persons sole decision. Let's sit back and watch the media spectacle that will occur.

Unregistered
    The media spectacle is already started. Was all over talk radio this morning saying Bob's a buffoon. Story is also going to be drawing national news attentions very soon.

Unregistered
    And as far as you numbnuts out there saying victims shouldn't have parked in handicapped space (which btw, is not properly marked), Drejka the Killer Parking Lot Patrol, was NOT even parked in a parking place at all. But bob didn't notice any of that dirtbag's erratic behavior. And why is he getting police protection round the clock? I know, I know. It's cause he's special. Somehow he is and time will tell.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast