Killers

Thread: Killers

Unregistered

Killers

You are a bunch of murders! Colina and Siera You have blood on your hands. Innocent people lost their life cause of your Negligence

https://wsvn.com/news/local/2-arrest...at-killed-man/

Unregistered
    Omg this liberals. You have no idea what happened. Whats with the drama. Are you stupid or something? Is colina out there patrolling? Is what happens after the investigation what makes a difference. And trust me, if. Anyone messed up, he or she will pay. But like your criminal friends.... the officers have a right to due process and somebody has to prove what you are claiming. Now go jump off a bridge

Unregistered
    The ones writing are a few that can’t get promoted. They gambled on the wrong horse and lost. Don’t worry your 💩 will be on this forum soon.

Unregistered
    I like Colina he's a Trump supporter. And trust me Colina has nothing to do with what happened. Go question the 2 year Sgt. and 4 year Commander and the rookie super hero cop papo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like Colina he's a Trump supporter. And trust me Colina has nothing to do with what happened. Go question the 2 year Sgt. and 4 year Commander and the rookie super hero cop papo.
    4 year Commander? Who’s that? Ernesto Sierra has less then a year as a Commander. His now trying to play the political game by hanging out with the Kiwanis. What a joke!
    He plays the stat game trying to make an impact in his area. Got a two year on rookie sgt that does know sh .it. Pull the Allapatha PST channel communications. This pst officer was clearly chasing the pick up truck that killed an innocent man and for what a Property crime.

I blame Colina administration For this senseless tragedy

Unregistered
    Next time Maybe you should have your family drive in the area when one of you guys decide to pursuit a vehicle.

Unregistered
    The person to blame here is the commander always bugging about stats. That's all he cares the stats,stats and stats.

Unregistered
    The person to blame here is the commander always bugging about stats. That's all he cares the stats,stats and stats.
    Yeah but when the shit hits the fan watch how fast they change their story

Unregistered

Take a good look at this video ! Tell me the pick up truck wasn’t fleeing because it was being chase.

Unregistered

Take a good look at this video ! Tell me the pick up truck wasn’t fleeing because it was being chase.
    What is your point , the driver has been charged with multiple offenses one being fleeing and eluding. So the officer attempted a stop and the criminal took off, is the blame on the officer or the felon ?