Looks like Larry got the boot...

Unregistered

Looks like Larry got the boot...

No more "Fantastic Friday's"....I kinda like'd them.....

https://twitter.com/ashleygTV?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Unregistered
    Too bad Larry a great guy. And he thought Chad was going make everything better n promoted his campaign. Then for his loyalty they send him away. Kinda like the chief. No loyalty anymore in this Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Yeah he was...always has a great attitude and happy to see everybody. I hope it works out for him. Looks like Debbie Carter got pushed out as well.

Unregistered
    You people complained before the chief left that Chad didn’t get rid of him. Now that he’s gone, you complain about him being gone. The old guard is getting moved out just like you’ve begged for and now you’re crying about it. Make up your little minds.

Unregistered
    Wait a second... I think Larry got promoted to Cpl.... So he didn't "Get the boot." (He did get a raise.)

Unregistered
    The old chief was responsible for promoting him. Nobody disagrees that docobo should be gone. Think the original poster is supporting Larry not jd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The old chief was responsible for promoting him. Nobody disagrees that docobo should be gone. Think the original poster is supporting Larry not jd.
    Correct. I wish the best for him. Din't realize he got promoted.

Unregistered
    Old news. Larry was “promoted” to a less demanding position. I would bet retirement is coming soon and probably well deserved.

Three of the four PIO’s are new hires and have prior media experience which is a good indicator that a change was needed.