Tight shirts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tight shirts

Unregistered
    By the look of golfview not many people work out at all around here.

Unregistered
    You twats wearing skin tight shirts are embarrassing. May as well add skin tight pants too to show your tiny peckers. You think your arms are so big but half of you couldn’t even throw a punch to save your life. Fkn losers. And before all you marys get all defensive, I’m on SWAT and you’ll never catch me wearing silly shit like that.

Unregistered
    I don’t know what’s worse. The bike u it guys in their skin tight t shirts or the road guys getting their sleeves hemmed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know what’s worse. The bike u it guys in their skin tight t shirts or the road guys getting their sleeves hemmed
    Road guys. They try to look intimidating, but they look silly.

Unregistered
    Can we start a shaming list of the biggest offenders

Unregistered
    You twats wearing skin tight shirts are embarrassing. May as well add skin tight pants too to show your tiny peckers. You think your arms are so big but half of you couldn’t even throw a punch to save your life. Fkn losers. And before all you marys get all defensive, I’m on SWAT and you’ll never catch me wearing silly shit like that.
    Oh tough guy swat guy.. watch out. Tell how amazing you are and what you've done to better the department.

Unregistered
    Oh tough guy swat guy.. watch out. Tell how amazing you are and what you've done to better the department.
    Absolutely nothing. I’m a waste of space and air. But I don’t wear infant shirts or hem my sleeves so my vanes show because I think it’s cool.

Unregistered
    On behalf of delta shift our shadow boxer and bike guy rc get the award for sure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12