Im done working here

Unregistered

Im done working here

I can't take the poor leadership any longer.

Unregistered
    If you think you have it bad trade jobs with an officer from ZPD. At least PSO employees don't have to live in fear from being threatened with violence and actually battered by the administration. To top it off the administration is constantly spreading lies and gossip like they are in high school. If they hear you have an application in somewhere else it is an instatnt IA. My biggest mistake was choosing ZPD. Now like everyone else I am stuck here.

Unregistered
    If administration and leadership is that bad, you always have a choice. Tolerate it or walk out the door. Life is so much better once you leave that miserable place! Nocco is the worst thing that ever happened to that agency!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't take the poor leadership any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think you have it bad trade jobs with an officer from ZPD. At least PSO employees don't have to live in fear from being threatened with violence and actually battered by the administration. To top it off the administration is constantly spreading lies and gossip like they are in high school. If they hear you have an application in somewhere else it is an instatnt IA. My biggest mistake was choosing ZPD. Now like everyone else I am stuck here.

Yes, and Pasco is worse. I've seen both first hand.