ICE Protest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ICE Protest

Unregistered

ICE Protest

WTF happened? Your command allowed this crap to go on for over 6 hours? Even after giving them a deadline, this punked you? Who's the ball-less boss there?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF happened? Your command allowed this crap to go on for over 6 hours? Even after giving them a deadline, this punked you? Who's the ball-less boss there?
    Were you there? Do you work for Miramar PD? Are you a police officer? No,No and No. Brothers and sisters out doing the job they are directed to do. You must truly not know how things work and who controls what happens. When you understand all of that then come back.

Unregistered
    Lets call it like it really is,if you are a city employee you know that city officials have requested employees donate water to the people that have to stand in line at the ICE building. Your mayor and city manager were making the call on what happened and did not happen. This is what really happens in incidents like this. If you say different, you have no clue as to what happens and why. If you are a former PD employee on here stirring up crap, you should be ashamed of yourself. You were also once in the same situation and know how things like this play out and who has the final say so as to how long it will last.

Unregistered
    I didn’t get the impression the op was calling out street cops or first line supervisors. It was left open enough to point to PD and city leadership where it belongs.

Unregistered
    I didn’t get the impression the op was calling out street cops or first line supervisors. It was left open enough to point to PD and city leadership where it belongs.

Unregistered
    Whew , I am glad I provided water for the protesters like my city manager asked for . They would have been so parched waiting the entire six hours to be arrested . Once the protesters witnessed the Chiefs pink shirt and purple shoes , they knew to give up .

Unregistered
    Whew , I am glad I provided water for the protesters like my city manager asked for . They would have been so parched waiting the entire six hours to be arrested . Once the protesters witnessed the Chiefs pink shirt and purple shoes , they knew to give up .
    Whoever said they (the PD or City) provided water to the protestors? Do you just make sh*t up? Re-read the post then form an intelligent well thought out sentence about what really happened. "An email was sent out to all city employees by or on behalf of the city manager asking employees to donate water for the people that have to stand in line" That is what was said!!! Don't be an ass!!!

Unregistered

Embarrassing

****ing embarrassing to belong to this agency right about now. The lack of planning allowed this to happen. The city was put on notice this would be happening and just like every time a hurricane comese, they put it on the back burner and pretended it wouldn't hit us. The pretended the protestors would follow the rules and stay on ICE property like they said they would. Then when we least expected it because we put one useless captain as a liasion....before you know it BAM the protestors take over the streets and are allowed to do whatever it is they wanted because our entire city leadership of Democrats agree with the protestors.

Unregistered
    Who was the idiot in the pink shirt using his camera phone?

Unregistered
    ****ing embarrassing to belong to this agency right about now. The lack of planning allowed this to happen. The city was put on notice this would be happening and just like every time a hurricane comese, they put it on the back burner and pretended it wouldn't hit us. The pretended the protestors would follow the rules and stay on ICE property like they said they would. Then when we least expected it because we put one useless captain as a liasion....before you know it BAM the protestors take over the streets and are allowed to do whatever it is they wanted because our entire city leadership of Democrats agree with the protestors.

Its so embarrassing but you will come to work and take your check? Just resign already! Go somewhere that is your perfect agency that will put you in charge so you can make all the right decisions.

Freaking entitled know it all millennial!

Do as you are ordered! That is your ONLY job!

(Take a course in basic spelling and grammar- you are embarrassing!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast