Special Ops Captain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Special Ops Captain

Hope everyone is ready to hop on the DT plane, he’s up next for the double bars. Anyone know when KM is leaving? Spec Ops is gonna loose a lot of good pepinos with this change 😮

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I am honestly trying very hard not to say anything negative at leoaffairs, but when I look at the "charismatic liars" who consistently get promoted into Knight's inner circle, it ceases to amaze me. Knight consistently promotes mirror images of himself e.g. liars who:
    - can smile and lie at the same time (with a twinkle in the eye)
    - and can laugh at the right time and at the right jokes
    - have no qualms about being immoral, unethical and dirty

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am honestly trying very hard not to say anything negative at leoaffairs, but when I look at the "charismatic liars" who consistently get promoted into Knight's inner circle, it ceases to amaze me. Knight consistently promotes mirror images of himself e.g. liars who:
    - can smile and lie at the same time (with a twinkle in the eye)
    - and can laugh at the right time and at the right jokes
    - have no qualms about being immoral, unethical and dirty
    As you know from your interviewing and interrogation course, sociopaths do not give off any kinesic cues when they are lying because they have no conscience. In their mind, they are justified in whatever they are doing or saying. That’s why they never have any remorse or shame for their actions – unless they get caught – and then their only regret is getting caught.

As much as you might detest Eric Robinson, at least he publicly apologized after he and Knight got caught trying to (1) sabotage the school board budget and (2) destroy Todd Bowden’s reputation. However, Knight never apologized for doing those things. Nor did Knight apologize for calling Shirley Brown names in public. Knight has no remorse, although he is angry that the public records request exposed his actions. In his mind, he is justified.

We are experiencing a leadership vacuum and a systemic knightmare.

Unregistered

Dukes of Hazzard

Every time I see the knightmare pulling his unethical, immoral and idiotic antics like his inner circle promotions, I can't help but thinking about the Waylon Jennings song which was the theme for the TV show Dukes of Hazzard. The opening line so describes this system to a "T". In case you are too young to remember that show or are old enough but forgot, it open with these lyrics, "I'm just a good ol' boy". Need I say anymore?

Unregistered
    Dan is laughing all the way to the bank and there is nothing any of you pussies will do about it. If you don't like it leave. dan will be your Captain and you will take his order with a smile and call him sir. He worked his way to the top with hard work and dedication to the sheriff and soon Sheriff Knight the best sheriff we have ever had will promote this great leader of men to rank of captain. Eat one boys.

Unregistered
    Hmmm? I saw DT recently at a Port Charlotte business run by a former SSO Deputy (SH) that caters to shallow water sports. Kayaks and such. He did not mention anything about his possible promotion to Captain. Seems like he was just hanging with SH and telling war stories.

Unregistered
    They have been friends for years, they worked on the same squad back in the day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dan is laughing all the way to the bank and there is nothing any of you pussies will do about it. If you don't like it leave. dan will be your Captain and you will take his order with a smile and call him sir. He worked his way to the top with hard work and dedication to the sheriff and soon Sheriff Knight the best sheriff we have ever had will promote this great leader of men to rank of captain. Eat one boys.
    Like he needs more money, his GIRLFRIEND is loaded!

Unregistered
    Is this the same girlfriend whose spouse was killed in line of duty (LEO) and he "comforted" her? Like he wasn't looking for $$$, he really cared and still cares about her (bank account). Don't trust that MF as far as I can throw a piano.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    is this the same girlfriend whose spouse was killed in line of duty (leo) and he "comforted" her? Like he wasn't looking for $$$, he really cared and still cares about her (bank account). Don't trust that mf as far as i can throw a piano.
    yes oh yes...…….they are both yucky!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast