Marielito Staff

Thread: Marielito Staff

Unregistered

Marielito Staff

I was advised that MPD staff has Mariel boatlift refugees on it. How politically correct of the city fathers to ensure one of Fidels children attain staff status!!!!

Unregistered
    I wonder what ever happen to that Cuban cop who arrived in a raft a couple of years ago in full Cuban police uniform. I bet he already has a job here or in the county. Typical banana republic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was advised that MPD staff has Mariel boatlift refugees on it. How politically correct of the city fathers to ensure one of Fidels children attain staff status!!!!
    Who is the Marielito prince?

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that Fidel sent many of them years ago to infiltrate the MPD and MDPD. It was another attempt after the successful infiltration of thugs and later on drug traffickers during the Miami River Cops ordeal, after the Mariel Boatlift.

One must know history, so past evils are not repeated.

Unregistered

Cool

No worries papo, I already signed my papers to say good bye to MPD and Hello to DHS/ICE and trust me I will keep a good eye on the river and its daily activities. Born and raised in the area, I will make sure there is no one from local PD to the politicians slipping and getting rich the easy way. I will keep the river clean. Also, bought me a condo where I can see the entrance and exit of the river all the way to 27th avenue. Got 4 surveillance cameras on my balcony filming down. No worries.

Unregistered
    No worries papo, I already signed my papers to say good bye to MPD and Hello to DHS/ICE and trust me I will keep a good eye on the river and its daily activities. Born and raised in the area, I will make sure there is no one from local PD to the politicians slipping and getting rich the easy way. I will keep the river clean. Also, bought me a condo where I can see the entrance and exit of the river all the way to 27th avenue. Got 4 surveillance cameras on my balcony filming down. No worries.
    Reading your post, I feel the need to tell you. Seek help!

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that Fidel sent many of them years ago to infiltrate the MPD and MDPD. It was another attempt after the successful infiltration of thugs and later on drug traffickers during the Miami River Cops ordeal, after the Mariel Boatlift.

One must know history, so past evils are not repeated.
    Who is the Marelito staff member? I think its great that one of Fidels children made it to this great melting pot and rose thru the ranks. My only concern is if in fact, this was a plant to undermine the organization.

Unregistered
    They have escoria on staff, it doesn't surprise me.