State Probation Officer Arrested for having sex with offender - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well part of your job Jasper it to have inmates throw feces and urine at you and count spoons. I much rather watch someone peeing in a cup then have them throw their feces at me. A trained baboon could be a dumbbell CO.
    You are so right, most CO's I have met are really fat and don't have much sense. A trained monkey could do head counts.

Unregistered
    This coming from a person who went to college all those years. And now hos job consist of him standing veside an offender and watching him hold his penis and pissing. Thats right, you the man. Bet mom is so proud.
    Unfortunately, there are no a lot of real colleges anymore. A degree is pretty much worthless if it comes from an 'online effort'. Therefore, and a degree requirement for a Bachelor's of "any discipline" is just as senseless!

Unregistered
    We should not be part of the Prison system. People look at PO's see DOC and Corrections. Do you CO's know why we have to search prisons ???? Because they cant trust any of you. As long as we are attached to the prison, we will be disrespected.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, there are no a lot of real colleges anymore. A degree is pretty much worthless if it comes from an 'online effort'. Therefore, and a degree requirement for a Bachelor's of "any discipline" is just as senseless!
    Please proofread your post, Jasper you are embarrassing yourself. Its quite obvious you never attended one day of higher education.

Unregistered
    Could you have your fat girlfriend translate this for the rest of us?

Unregistered

Wink

Could you have your fat girlfriend translate this for the rest of us?

Hey Slim, allow me to dumb this post down so it's more in the way you might be able to better understand...

I'll ask her when he gets in. Maybe she'll drive by the apartment with her fat partner and they can lug themselves from the patrol car long enough to post a reply for you! That's right FAT COP can only get FAT girlfriend.

Now go make sure you have your college loan payment up-to-date for the month or they might pull that worthless 'work permit' (you were duped into debt for) that allows you to be a Probation Officer! Jajajajaja

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2920771]Yep, you educated Probation Officers are so two faced. You come here and post crap about the Corrections Officers arrest. But, when one of your own is busted for having sex with a person on their caseload, you can hear a pin dropped. What a bunch of hypocrites.[/QUOTE

What difference does it make. You wasted all that college and now you are a Florida Probation? Guess your aim was not that high. FYI, everyone in the real LEO thinks you are a joke.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2922204]
    Yep, you educated Probation Officers are so two faced. You come here and post crap about the Corrections Officers arrest. But, when one of your own is busted for having sex with a person on their caseload, you can hear a pin dropped. What a bunch of hypocrites.[/QUOTE

What difference does it make. You wasted all that college and now you are a Florida Probation? Guess your aim was not that high. FYI, everyone in the real LEO thinks you are a joke.
    "What difference does it make. You wasted all that college and now you are a Florida Probation?" I am not a Florida Probation, Jasper. I am a Florida Probation Officer! Go get your GED and stop embarrassing yourself.

Unregistered
    Wow, what a week. One Probation Officer arrested for having sex with his Felony Offender. And now, one arrested for beating on a family member. You guys are on a role. What in the hell did you learn in college?

Signed by
    Butt Pirate and his cousin Jasper.

Unregistered
    Wow, what a week. One Probation Officer arrested for having sex with his Felony Offender. And now, one arrested for beating on a family member. You guys are on a role. What in the hell did you learn in college?

Signed by
    Butt Pirate and his cousin Jasper.
    FIRST to say, You spelled "role" wrong, it's "roll"... Jajajajajaja

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast