State Probation Officer Arrested for having sex with offender
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

State Probation Officer Arrested for having sex with offender

Yep, you educated Probation Officers are so two faced. You come here and post crap about the Corrections Officers arrest. But, when one of your own is busted for having sex with a person on their caseload, you can hear a pin dropped. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Unregistered
    He's a POS and a disgrace. Is that what you want to here? Nobody is defending him. But it also seems that CO's get arrested on a daily basis, Jasper.

Unregistered

Talking

What's the problem?? He was just giving her some RearEntry or is that gone now to make way for Blue Courage?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the problem?? He was just giving her some RearEntry or is that gone now to make way for Blue Courage?
    The officer was making sure she wasn't keestering a "mini mag-lite" in an attempt to beat a urine test.

Unregistered
    He's a POS and a disgrace. Is that what you want to here? Nobody is defending him. But it also seems that CO's get arrested on a daily basis, Jasper.
    He is not a POS. And he is not a disgrace. There are officer's and administrator who are employed with DOC now that have done far worse. I worked with him before leaving DOC. I do not know the circumstances but I do know the man and I will pray for him.

Unregistered
    He is not a POS. And he is not a disgrace. There are officer's and administrator who are employed with DOC now that have done far worse. I worked with him before leaving DOC. I do not know the circumstances but I do know the man and I will pray for him.
    Well he fooled you. Any PO that has sex with an offender is a disgrace and an idiot. He would have been better off buying a prostitute and if caught claimed he has a sex addiction. Now the bozo is facing a 3rd degree felony. Nobody is who they appear to be.

Unregistered
    Does the number of arrest matter. Again, when a C.O. gets arrested. You two faced aholes post it here in a matter of minutes. But, when one of your own gets busted for having sex with a convicted felon on their caseload. You say nothing and you can hear a pin drop. I signed below

Jaspers cousin

Butt Pirate

Unregistered
    Does the number of arrest matter. Again, when a C.O. gets arrested. You two faced aholes post it here in a matter of minutes. But, when one of your own gets busted for having sex with a convicted felon on their caseload. You say nothing and you can hear a pin drop. I signed below

Jaspers cousin

Butt Pirate
    Wrong Jasper. We would post in seconds when a CO gets arrested because that's how frequently they occur. So, enjoy your pig roast, put a dip in your toothless mouth, hug your fat girlfriend and go back into your double wide and watch Dukes of Hazzard reruns.

Unregistered
    Wrong Jasper. We would post in seconds when a CO gets arrested because that's how frequently they occur. So, enjoy your pig roast, put a dip in your toothless mouth, hug your fat girlfriend and go back into your double wide and watch Dukes of Hazzard reruns.
    This coming from a person who went to college all those years. And now hos job consist of him standing veside an offender and watching him hold his penis and pissing. Thats right, you the man. Bet mom is so proud.

Unregistered
    This coming from a person who went to college all those years. And now hos job consist of him standing veside an offender and watching him hold his penis and pissing. Thats right, you the man. Bet mom is so proud.
    Well part of your job Jasper it to have inmates throw feces and urine at you and count spoons. I much rather watch someone peeing in a cup then have them throw their feces at me. A trained baboon could be a dumbbell CO.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast