Mark T transferred! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    K..A..R..M..A

Maybe the sheriff has stopped protecting certain people. Mark is whining hard about this! Hope he gets a school in Tamarac so he has to answer to Greg L.
    I wouldn't do anything Greg L. Told me to do, the guy is a tool.

Unregistered
    Bunch of idiots on here. Trudel stepped forward and volunteered for this position to help the Sheriff, just like you would expect from a true soldier! That’s loyalty folks, something you could learn from....Israel 2020!!!
    Mark Trudel cares about one thing, Mark Trudel, he just told a bunch of people recently he would never put a uniform on again so he didn't volunteer for anything. What the Sheriffs motivation is no one knows but him, but Mark is certainly no good soldier and only cares about himself and his overtime, which he no longer has.

Unregistered
    Mark Trudel cares about one thing, Mark Trudel, he just told a bunch of people recently he would never put a uniform on again so he didn't volunteer for anything. What the Sheriffs motivation is no one knows but him, but Mark is certainly no good soldier and only cares about himself and his overtime, which he no longer has.
    Are you Mark's supervisor, because you are right on point with your analysis of Mark.

Unregistered
    Mark, your loyalty and self sacrifice has not gone unnoticed, you are a leader and I hope you continue to lead as we move forward as an agency. Thank you for your devoted service, Soldier!!!

Unregistered
    Mark, your loyalty and self sacrifice has not gone unnoticed, you are a leader and I hope you continue to lead as we move forward as an agency. Thank you for your devoted service, Soldier!!!
    Your writing is improving, Mark. Just in time for the road! Israel 2020 still?

Unregistered
    Mark has been saying that for years. When he was in Auto theft he would also tell people if they ever transferred him back to the road he would quit. I guess he is such a great detective and way to cool to put the monkey suit back on? So since he has to wear the polyester is he putting in his paper’s for like the 3rd time?

Unregistered
    I love the way these ridiculous fools throw around the use of the word "Soldier" You are all crazed Israel zealots that have no understanding at all of what real sacrifice means. Please don't disrespect the families of the men and women who have given everything they have in the service of our country. You are not soldiers, you are opportunists that have elevated your positions by political means and continued BOOTLICKING!

Unregistered
    I love the way these ridiculous fools throw around the use of the word "Soldier" You are all crazed Israel zealots that have no understanding at all of what real sacrifice means. Please don't disrespect the families of the men and women who have given everything they have in the service of our country. You are not soldiers, you are opportunists that have elevated your positions by political means and continued BOOTLICKING!
    Right on, brother.

Unregistered
    Are you Mark's supervisor, because you are right on point with your analysis of Mark.
    I am not but I am sure that Mark's supervisor is jumping up and down celebrating right about now!!

Unregistered
    I am not but I am sure that Mark's supervisor is jumping up and down celebrating right about now!!
    Probly not, the Supervisor ingests the Israel Kool Aid via an I.V..

He’s as useless as you know what...

None of his subordinates respect him...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast