Mark T transferred! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm sure mark really cares what you fools think of him. Hes got one pension (yea so it was cut short) and now hes working making great money, enjoying life at a great agency.
    If you losers were half as happy as him, instead of being jealous miserable c@ck s#ckers, life would be better for you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure mark really cares what you fools think of him. Hes got one pension (yea so it was cut short) and now hes working making great money, enjoying life at a great agency.
    If you losers were half as happy as him, instead of being jealous miserable c@ck s#ckers, life would be better for you.
    Haha ok mark keep telling yourself that!!! You will be out of here soon!!!

Unregistered

Lou Kattou

Shut up Kattou. No one cares what you think. Enjoy those uniforms and marked units. You will not be missed

Unregistered
    Mark do you stand in front of a mirror and say that 1000 times hoping to make yourself believe it?? Anyone who has ever worked with you would attest you are the most miserable human being ever, you can never understand why the world does revolve around you. I guess even the Sheriff has had enough of your nonsense and finally cut you lose. I give you one school year before your arrogance gets you kicked out of the school and your back on the road on junior midnights telling the rookies war stories lol.

Unregistered

Mark Trudels Daddy

News flash... Colonel Don Manes is Mark's biological father. The resemblance is stunning. Both are self centered non important loser wannabees and do nothings who think that they are so smart and great. Both are drug store cowboys.

Unregistered
    Mark do you stand in front of a mirror and say that 1000 times hoping to make yourself believe it?? Anyone who has ever worked with you would attest you are the most miserable human being ever, you can never understand why the world does revolve around you. I guess even the Sheriff has had enough of your nonsense and finally cut you lose. I give you one school year before your arrogance gets you kicked out of the school and your back on the road on junior midnights telling the rookies war stories lol.
    Why don't look at yourself in the mirror and say this, "I'm a pathetic loser who focuses all my attention on someone that has no bearing on my life, so why I am obsessed with him? Because I'm a pathetic pos....amen!" See how that works out for you.

Unregistered
    I believe he has been here since early 80's Must suck to still be carrying a gun and wearing a name tag?

Unregistered
    What's the over under on these two moron SRO's being kicked out of their respective schools?
    I give them each 3 weeks before their principle's call the sheriff to have them removed.
    They will either be routinely late or leave early or get caught leaving campus to conduct personal business.

Unregistered

Trudelely and Kattouy

What's the over under on these two moron SRO's being kicked out of their respective schools?
    I give them each 3 weeks before their principle's call the sheriff to have them removed.
    They will either be routinely late or leave early or get caught leaving campus to conduct personal business.
    When the sheriff gets removed, Trudelely and Kattouy will quit. They are way to good to go back to patrol. They are deep undercover detectives.

WE are glad you are both leaving the division for good. Remember to turn your body cameras on when you pull out of your driveway in your 2001 crown Vic. When your friends and family ask what happened to your deep undercover job just say, KARMA

Unregistered

Talking MARK? Is it TRUE? WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

K..A..R..M..A

Maybe the sheriff has stopped protecting certain people. Mark is whining hard about this! Hope he gets a school in Tamarac so he has to answer to Greg L.
    BEST news in weeks! Yes, KARMA is a BIG ole Biatch!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast