The Arlington Ghost Endorses Levine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The Arlington Ghost Endorses Levine

Never understood why we needed to go all the way to Texas to find an African American Female. There are many much more quailafied CHIEFS here in Miami. Just like Gloates, she was also a bad pick by Phillip.

Unregistered
    All this was his game plan for his political career..he gave no thought to the residents / public safety.. etc.. Levine is all about .."ME ME ME ME ME .. I DID THIS .. I DID THAT .. I DID THIS .. Pat me on my back" ... after he falls on his face with this Run for Governor and he crawls back under his Flood Pumps that fail during storms...we can be finally be rid of hearing about this jackazz idiot.

Unregistered
    The Coca-Cola truck driver victimized by Phil does not endorse Levine

Unregistered
    And now Dan is bringing Hill to the PD to talk to the female officers ONLY. WTF?

Unregistered
    Now Levine just sold his Miami Beach Property for $69MILLION... LMAO...

Talk about screwing the pooch !

He came .. he did what he wanted .. he banked on the tails of the residents .. and now he left ..

guess he thinks he can screw the Entire State as Governor next ..

https://therealdeal.com/miami/2018/0...r-69m-sources/

Unregistered
    Google Hill and Hill Consulting and see who one of their “Consultants” is.

LOL! You can’t make this stuff up. I wonder if that “consultant” filled out a secondary employment form.

This place needs new leadership NOW.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

LOL! You can’t make this stuff up. I wonder if that “consultant” filled out a secondary employment form.

Could it be the one and only LAURETTA HILL the Assistant Chief of MBPD that was Hired by Mayor Jackazz Levine ? WHAT CORRUPTION !!

Unregistered

http://hillandhillconsulting.com/team/ <~~~ Here is your answer .. what games Levine's plays....

Unregistered
    http://hillandhillconsulting.com/team/ <~~~ Here is your answer .. what games Levine's plays....
    I am sure that Wendy has a secondary employment filed with the City right?

Shame on anyone that volunteers to see someone that agrees with Levine and his claim that we are corrupt. We haven’t forgot that PAC that Levine and Wolfson were part of. Or the 26 to the Coca Cola truck that Hill either ignored or dismissed. Or the poor Fedex Driver that was berated by Levine and videoed. Or the Star Island incident when he made an allegation and refused on multiple occasions to show up for his IA SWORN statement.

The Hill here is the Hill of donkey crap that they think we don’t see.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast