Hollywood PD for second pension
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hollywood PD for second pension

How's Hollywood PD for a second pension job? I know the benefits aren't the best but having a second pension it won't matter much.

Unregistered

You must be kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How's Hollywood PD for a second pension job? I know the benefits aren't the best but having a second pension it won't matter much.
    This better not be a serious question. Bad timing if it is, this is a sore topic based on recent events.

Unregistered
    Why do you want a second pension? Leave police work alone, take care of your health, enjoy time with your family, and go enjoy life! Bad time to be getting back into police work if you've been living underneath a rock.

Unregistered

Look Somewhere Else

Why do you want a second pension? Leave police work alone, take care of your health, enjoy time with your family, and go enjoy life! Bad time to be getting back into police work if you've been living underneath a rock.
    The former Mayor and City Manager crushed the life and spirit of this Department. It is no longer one of the better departments to work for and morale has been in the dumps for several years now.

Unregistered
    Good place for a second pension or not

Unregistered
    The former Mayor and City Manager crushed the life and spirit of this Department. It is no longer one of the better departments to work for and morale has been in the dumps for several years now.
    Well Said and Spot On !!! The Department may not recover anytime soon !

Unregistered
    Seriously dude...can't you read?? You'd have to be a complete idiot to look for a second pension from Hollywood....

Unregistered
    Yes great place for a second pension if you want to work for a bunch of unorganized idiots!! Drive a piece of $hit car and work a horrific rotating shift. I drive a Vic with 10000000000 miles on it and a faded paint job . I love working short handed. What the best part is the cheapskate city officials. They fully support us as long as it does not Cost them a penny. Most of them are 300 yrs old and think ice cream still costs a nickel. Morale is very high here, Come and experience it yourself. I’m jumping ship very soon, maybe you can take my spot .... happy holidays from the rich snobs on melody lane!!

Unregistered
    Chill with the attitude, buddy. If you have note gotten a clear enough answer from the respenses received, then police work is no longer cut out for you. All of the other replies you've received have been 100% honest about HPD. If you can't read between the lines, then you need to take your attitude somewhere else.

Unregistered

Nothing To See Here!

Chill with the attitude, buddy. If you have note gotten a clear enough answer from the respenses received, then police work is no longer cut out for you. All of the other replies you've received have been 100% honest about HPD. If you can't read between the lines, then you need to take your attitude somewhere else.
    As the previous poster said, former mayor Bober, former city manager Rivenbark and her do-boy, Frank Fernandez, sucked the life-force from the PD several years ago, stripping pension benefits and destroying morale. The Department will likely never recover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast