Max V and his Johnny Walker Platinum

Unregistered

Max V and his Johnny Walker Platinum

Hey Max Valdes

May I purchase that bottle of Johnny Walker Platinum that you gave to Assistant Chief Morales to get hooked up? Too bad Morales gave it back to you because you have a FAT MOUTH. And you won’t hook up a Chief that’s a different color. We aren’t FOD anymore and that’s what you get for being two faced. Enjoy b shift

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Max Valdes

May I purchase that bottle of Johnny Walker Platinum that you gave to Assistant Chief Morales to get hooked up? Too bad Morales gave it back to you because you have a FAT MOUTH. And you won’t hook up a Chief that’s a different color. We aren’t FOD anymore and that’s what you get for being two faced. Enjoy b shift
    Why is max always so sweaty

Unregistered
    Why is max always so sweaty
    Maxipad is about 75 lbs overweight,I wonder if he will giving the 06. He used to tell dispatch Don’t 06 the Units,I give 06. What a joke,let’s see how long he stays disgruntled. Lol

Unregistered
    Maxipad is about 75 lbs overweight,I wonder if he will giving the 06. He used to tell dispatch Don’t 06 the Units,I give 06. What a joke,let’s see how long he stays disgruntled. Lol
    I wonder if he already drank the bottle of platinum. Max wants to know who spreader this rumor, but can’t figure it out since he has told 176 people