Suggestion box for chief - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered

Say no to #2

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sergeants are still a key part of this place and, quite frankly, some of them are the sorriest and weakest link here. Sure, they’re some good ones but we cannot overlook the bad ones. They were lazy and incompetent SROs and now they’re sergeants who provide NO supervision, guidance or purpose.
    Y’all know exactly who they are.
    NOW we understand why Moffett sent Hogan to drive miss daisy. He’s an uptight, anal Azzhole that is making everyone who works under him miserable! Wondering if he’s a robot because he’s absent of any human feelings or consideration for anybody or anything. People see him and run the other way! Chief, this guy is going to be your downfall...

Trained Observer

Focus in what you want not what you don't

The chief needs co-hesion, not division. Stop focusing on others and just be the officer/supervisor you'd like to see in others. This way you lead by example. Let us use this forum to build each other. Let us offer the chief solutions, ideas, innovations.
    If we are to succeed this year, we need to be of one mind; A team. please officers I implore you to look within, if any of you have attained perfection, please come forth and teach us all how to reach such heights. Don't keep the secret of perfection to yourself. If one falls, lets lift him or her. Who among you would not back your fellow officer in a gun battle. I believe many of you would not just do it for money, but for valor, for moral rightousness. Enough, Willie, Bevilaqua, Ian, Horgan, JT, Ochoa ect. as you mention are men like you and me. No one is all perfect and no one is all evil.
    focus on you and watch this agency become the best in it's class!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Trained Observer View Post
    The chief needs co-hesion, not division. Stop focusing on others and just be the officer/supervisor you'd like to see in others. This way you lead by example. Let us use this forum to build each other. Let us offer the chief solutions, ideas, innovations.
    If we are to succeed this year, we need to be of one mind; A team. please officers I implore you to look within, if any of you have attained perfection, please come forth and teach us all how to reach such heights. Don't keep the secret of perfection to yourself. If one falls, lets lift him or her. Who among you would not back your fellow officer in a gun battle. I believe many of you would not just do it for money, but for valor, for moral rightousness. Enough, Willie, Bevilaqua, Ian, Horgan, JT, Ochoa ect. as you mention are men like you and me. No one is all perfect and no one is all evil.
    focus on you and watch this agency become the best in it's class!
    I beg to differ. That group of “so-called men” you mention are disgraceful and dispicable.They are the worst this department has to offer.

Unregistered

Beg to differ

BEG TO DIFFER, I KNOW FROM WHENST THOU COMETH BECAUSE I KNOW THE HOW THE EGO CAN ONLY SEE THE SELF AND IT'S NEEDS IN SUCH A NARROW MANNER. IF YOU WILL INDULGE ME, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, IF YOU ONLY KNEW THAT THE SOURCE THAT CREATED YOU AND I IS THE SOURCE THAT DECIDED TO BECOME YOUR ANCESTORS, ALL GENERATIONS, PEOPLE, THINGS, INFINITE UNIVERSES, LITTERLY THE GLUE THAT MAKES YOU FROM A TINY CELL, AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW, YOU ONLY CAME INTO EXISTENCE FROM NOTHING AND IF YOU MEASURE THAT FROM THE POINT OF INFINITE TIME, YOU AND ME ARE BUT A BREATH, A BLADE OF GRASS THAT FLOURISHES TODAY AND WITHERS TOMMOROW. That is, our lives are but a vapor in relation to the INFINITE. IF YOU allow your EGO to focus on the shortcomings of others, you have been trapped by the illusion of the klippa. THE CHRISTIANS CALL THAT SATAN, it is that Satan's way of fooling you. SEE, THOSE YOU FOCUS TO HATE ARE IN FACT A REFLECTION OF YOU AND WHAT YOU HATE TO SEE IN YOU. Think I am wrong? Here us an example: ever showed up to work but things were slow so you DECIDED to leave campus, stop by the credit union and make a deposit or withdraw funds because a pressing issue in your life. BUT POLICY IS NOW THAT YOU MUST INFORM YOUR SUPERVISORS BUT YOU RATIONALIZE, NO ONE WILL NOTICE GO QUICKLY, TAKE CARE OF PER AD ONAL BUSINESS THEN GO BACK. This is folly. You did what those persons did. The great secret of life is, THOSE YOU love or hate are really a mirror of you. IF YOU are bestial and most are, you will never see it. It would be like you watching a gold fish in a fish bowl and no matter how many humans or fish tell it there is an ocean out there, the fish can only see the did bowl. My point is this. The moment YOU MAKE A CONSCIOUS DECISION TO THINK OUTSIDE OF YOUSELF, FORGIVE ALL! SEE THEM AS IN A POSITIVE LIGHT. YES, THAT MEANS EVEN TOUR ENEMIES, IF YOU FOLLOW THE " CHRIST," EVEN HE TAUGHT THAT. WHAT YOU BELIEVE, IS WHAT YOU CREAT IN YOUR OWN LIFE.THIS IS NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOL. THOSE PERSONS YOU MENTIONED IN FACT ARE SPARKS OF God. They were sent in your life to make you who you are TODAY. Even if you dismiss this, it is the equivalent of one saying, " there is no sun so there will be no sun shine TOMMOROW yet the sun still rises. When you realize it rains on the just and unjust, that secret tells you that the source th hat became you is all, EVEN those you hate or those you oppose. I only took this time to address you because EVEN you are a REFLECTION of me. A bestial MIND can not comprehend this and only cares about it's next meal, where it sleeps and shits. That is a beast. Man is a beast, but man has a mind, this mind is the source of the universe. IF YOU knew your true power, there would be no tyrants left on this planet.
    I can go on and on. But here is a truth spolen 2000 years ago. The seed I planted will fall on rocks, some will fall on sand, some will fall on soil near wind and some will fall on good soil. Which soil do you choose to be. 😉

Unregistered

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BEG TO DIFFER, I KNOW FROM WHENST THOU COMETH BECAUSE I KNOW THE HOW THE EGO CAN ONLY SEE THE SELF AND IT'S NEEDS IN SUCH A NARROW MANNER. IF YOU WILL INDULGE ME, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, IF YOU ONLY KNEW THAT THE SOURCE THAT CREATED YOU AND I IS THE SOURCE THAT DECIDED TO BECOME YOUR ANCESTORS, ALL GENERATIONS, PEOPLE, THINGS, INFINITE UNIVERSES, LITTERLY THE GLUE THAT MAKES YOU FROM A TINY CELL, AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW, YOU ONLY CAME INTO EXISTENCE FROM NOTHING AND IF YOU MEASURE THAT FROM THE POINT OF INFINITE TIME, YOU AND ME ARE BUT A BREATH, A BLADE OF GRASS THAT FLOURISHES TODAY AND WITHERS TOMMOROW. That is, our lives are but a vapor in relation to the INFINITE. IF YOU allow your EGO to focus on the shortcomings of others, you have been trapped by the illusion of the klippa. THE CHRISTIANS CALL THAT SATAN, it is that Satan's way of fooling you. SEE, THOSE YOU FOCUS TO HATE ARE IN FACT A REFLECTION OF YOU AND WHAT YOU HATE TO SEE IN YOU. Think I am wrong? Here us an example: ever showed up to work but things were slow so you DECIDED to leave campus, stop by the credit union and make a deposit or withdraw funds because a pressing issue in your life. BUT POLICY IS NOW THAT YOU MUST INFORM YOUR SUPERVISORS BUT YOU RATIONALIZE, NO ONE WILL NOTICE GO QUICKLY, TAKE CARE OF PER AD ONAL BUSINESS THEN GO BACK. This is folly. You did what those persons did. The great secret of life is, THOSE YOU love or hate are really a mirror of you. IF YOU are bestial and most are, you will never see it. It would be like you watching a gold fish in a fish bowl and no matter how many humans or fish tell it there is an ocean out there, the fish can only see the did bowl. My point is this. The moment YOU MAKE A CONSCIOUS DECISION TO THINK OUTSIDE OF YOUSELF, FORGIVE ALL! SEE THEM AS IN A POSITIVE LIGHT. YES, THAT MEANS EVEN TOUR ENEMIES, IF YOU FOLLOW THE " CHRIST," EVEN HE TAUGHT THAT. WHAT YOU BELIEVE, IS WHAT YOU CREAT IN YOUR OWN LIFE.THIS IS NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOL. THOSE PERSONS YOU MENTIONED IN FACT ARE SPARKS OF God. They were sent in your life to make you who you are TODAY. Even if you dismiss this, it is the equivalent of one saying, " there is no sun so there will be no sun shine TOMMOROW yet the sun still rises. When you realize it rains on the just and unjust, that secret tells you that the source th hat became you is all, EVEN those you hate or those you oppose. I only took this time to address you because EVEN you are a REFLECTION of me. A bestial MIND can not comprehend this and only cares about it's next meal, where it sleeps and shits. That is a beast. Man is a beast, but man has a mind, this mind is the source of the universe. IF YOU knew your true power, there would be no tyrants left on this planet.
    I can go on and on. But here is a truth spolen 2000 years ago. The seed I planted will fall on rocks, some will fall on sand, some will fall on soil near wind and some will fall on good soil. Which soil do you choose to be. 😉
    Ok Kanye...I still say the wrong Major was picked to be #2. He was a pinga when he was south, and he’s still one. But he’s worse because he now has some power

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345