Suggestion box for chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I endorse this message.
    How come???....,I thought Bev was ok

Unregistered
    Keep up the good work! The department is headed in the right direction! Unfortunately being stuck in a school all day sucks but whatever....Parkland changed everything. More equipment better uniform pants .....better shoes.

Unregistered
    How come???....,I thought Bev was ok
    Never been ok...🐍 💩 🤡

Unregistered

Theme

Has anyone noticed the same thing everytime the chief talks?

Unregistered
    Where was Willie and all his awards this year. Pobrecito retracado mental had his tail between his buttocks and carrying so much shame he couldn't leave his home. I didn't see any Detectives all suited up either to get their prestigious awards either. Bunch of Payazos

Unregistered
    Has anyone noticed the same thing everytime the chief talks?
    Like what? Speak up buddy!

Unregistered
    Where was Willie and all his awards this year. Pobrecito retracado mental had his tail between his buttocks and carrying so much shame he couldn't leave his home. I didn't see any Detectives all suited up either to get their prestigious awards either. Bunch of Payazos
    Mmmhhh....somebody butt hurt over here. Coño move on!!....

Unregistered

Same ole

Like what? Speak up buddy!
    For some reason he keeps talking about how he didn’t ask for all his promotions, they were given to him, not earned. Not good.

Unregistered
    For some reason he keeps talking about how he didn’t ask for all his promotions, they were given to him, not earned. Not good.
    he means destiny . Fate . Not that he didn’t earn it. The chief has never said that he didn’t earn to be promoted. and i don’t think anyone should ever do that and I don’t think the ones he has promoted have asked him to be promoted so what does that mean, that they didn’t earn it either?????

Unregistered
    Keep up the good work! The department is headed in the right direction! Unfortunately being stuck in a school all day sucks but whatever....Parkland changed everything. More equipment better uniform pants .....better shoes.
    What did you think school police meant?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast