Suggestion box for chief
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Suggestion box for chief

The following thread is intended to serve as a "Suggestion Box" for our Chief to consider and, in some cases, hopefully act upon as he assumes leadership of the agency. Please feel free to drop a suggestion as it pertains to anything related to our department, i.e., training, equipment, assignments, staffing, personnel, etc.

Unregistered
    Get rid of Tagle ASAP!

Unregistered
    Continue Incident Containment Team training and any other quasi-tactical trainings to improve our response to school-based critical incidents.

Unregistered
    Dismantle the jacked up Internal Affairs Unit.
    Put the ROAD in Rodak! 😂
    Transfer the sergeants to operations.

Unregistered
    AR’s and better equipment

Unregistered
    More training - not the online BS garbage that Muppet pushed down to us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get rid of Tagle ASAP!

Chief ELO, if you don't do anything else as chief, except to push Wille out, your tenure will be a success. He's just seems toxic, incompetent, unqualified and needs to go. If you can score a BOGO and dump a few other idiots, that would be even better. So please to hear of the upcoming news story about these fools...it will justify their departure.

Unregistered
    Training, equipment, cars, more officers who will stay here and not leave after 1 year...and yes, dump Willie.

Unregistered
    More programs like My Life - My Power, more uniform inspections, more online training courses, more detachments to useless units, more traveling, more conferences, more hiring of friends.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More programs like My Life - My Power, more uniform inspections, more online training courses, more detachments to useless units, more traveling, more conferences, more hiring of friends.
    Okay, Muppet. Please send us the list of your contacts so we can hook them up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast