Iggy Croquettas does it again

Unregistered

Iggy Croquettas does it again

Hasta cuando my peeps!!!! This fat tub of hog sh*t was at Bass Pro again stuffing his face. Is that all he knows how to do now that his brother is gone and there is no more super dooper elite SWAT team anymore??????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hasta cuando my peeps!!!! This fat tub of hog sh*t was at Bass Pro again stuffing his face. Is that all he knows how to do now that his brother is gone and there is no more super dooper elite SWAT team anymore??????
    Don’t use my slogan for your disgusting false and hurtful lies about a fellow officer who I can guarantee won’t hesitate to save your fk boy ass in the line of duty. If you ask me, I’d let you get your ass handed to you in a 10-64 you penca!

Now go harass your boy Carmona que ese si está gorda con pinga

Unregistered
    Don’t use my slogan for your disgusting false and hurtful lies about a fellow officer who I can guarantee won’t hesitate to save your fk boy ass in the line of duty. If you ask me, I’d let you get your ass handed to you in a 10-64 you penca!

Mejia, you get so aggressively defensive whenever a post is made about your snitch. Calm down!

Unregistered

FYI we don’t use 10 codes in Miami-Dade county Meija or should I say Mirda. Iggy only wants to snitch and eat croquettas at bass pro, that’s time theft. Tell your lover to start earning his pay.