🇺🇸 trump is making america great again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too bad Trump didn't have the time to enjoy the Fifa world cup with Putin. Like Obama did with Castro in some baseball game.

The hypocrisy of these liberals amazes me all the time.
    OK..we are dealing with morons. This country is sunk and gets the leadership it deserves.

Unregistered
    I wish you GED holders actually went to college and studied politics to learn something about it before coming here and talking garbage.

It is perfectly clear that Trump cannot fix all the problems, but he is trying without going to war. You want to hear something funny? If we go to war with Russia over some nonsense Russia will kick our ass. Vladimir Putin is very powerful man and that's what many are jealous of him. Not saying hes a good guy, hes a straight asshole that knows how to play his cards right. Learn something about history before coming here and putting others down because of the garbage to watch in the mainstream media.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Black President that never did shit for the black people living in the projects but pamper them with free phones and more freebies like food stamps and welfare. STFU marion. What we need after Trump in 2024 is a Cuban Republican Black President.

Putin is a great man that's why hes people love and respect him. Wait wait wait before you get all rowdy and eat me through the computer screen... dont forget mr black president met with the castros and kissed their behind in Cuba, o and the baseball game they attended together while doing the wave... eso es tremenda mariconeria.
    D I K head the Russians cyber attacked this country and the bafoon orange man went had a private meeting with a guy that help kill babies in Syria, kills his own journalists and those the speak up against him. But your ok with that because a black man was president ?
    Lol you idiot. Obama didn’t praise castro and they never attacked this country. Obama never sided with the castros and said he didn’t believe US law enforcement but you missed all that because your a racist bigot w your head stuck in a white pillow case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12