Police veh 213232 Speeding
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Police veh 213232 Speeding

Colina says, I saw city of Miami marked police vehicle (213232) speeding on 826 S/B to 874 S/B to Turnpike S/B until you exited on Quale roost Drive. B/F driver, she was doing 85 mph in a 50 mph zone and changing lanes aggressively plus tailgating vehicles so they would get out of her way. You were in uniform, I have a video which will be given to IA.

Unregistered
    Good job! It is time to put these officers who think they are above the law in the spotlight and if IA does not do anything send the video the local media.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colina says, I saw city of Miami marked police vehicle (213232) speeding on 826 S/B to 874 S/B to Turnpike S/B until you exited on Quale roost Drive. B/F driver, she was doing 85 mph in a 50 mph zone and changing lanes aggressively plus tailgating vehicles so they would get out of her way. You were in uniform, I have a video which will be given to IA.
    As Miami P.D Police Chief, why didn't you stop it, ask FHP, MDPD for a 15 reference citations, issue them and use such traffic enforcement as foundation for further disciplinary action?

Unregistered
    Women cant drive for shit... another perfect example.
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/pembroke...st-miami-dade/

Unregistered
    Wow, get a life....everyone will found out who the snitch is...u must be so perfect...

Unregistered
    Wow, get a life....everyone will found out who the snitch is...u must be so perfect...
    You must be the driver with the "snitch" remark because I know for a fact black people cant stand snitches.

Unregistered
    A “snitch” ? Are you kidding me, you understand that you are an Adult, with a professional career, and a profession where you must demonstrate integrity. You are an idiot, quit now. The person who recorded it and turning it in isn’t a snitch, that person just happens to have integrit. Reach into your biased view and look for it. You must be one of the dirty dozen, no worries, I got audio and video constantly rolling.

Unregistered
    You are a hypocrite... like you don't speed... get out of here

Unregistered
    You are a hypocrite... like you don't speed... get out of here
    I speed in my personal vehicle. Not an issued vehicle by the city paid by city taxpayers. If you agree with your driving then sweety I feel sorry for you because the day you crash into someone and lie about it you will end up like buddy did at Sweetwater... out of a job and with an arrest record that will follow you till the day you leave this planet.

Learn to drive. You're not above the law.

Unregistered
    Who’s the officer? I need the name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast